chapter 12

After spending 8 hours in the airplane we finally reached London, England. I was so tired all I wanted to do is take a really long rest. Even though I kind of slept through the whole flight, somehow I felt so tired like a bear that just got done hunting. Chris and I grabbed our suitcase as we make our way out of the plane. Our tour members and my tour manager were already inside waiting for us. We had a quick meeting in a private room getting ready for the concert that we have tonight. To tell the true I really don't know how I'm going to do this. Out of nowhere my body just fucking started feeling tired. I fell asleep half way through the whole meeting. I was woken up by Chris voice calling out my name.

"Hey, Be wake up" he shack me by the shoulder as I came up from the couch that I was laying on to face Him.

"Where did everybody go?" I asked noticing it was just me and him in the room now.

"They left to go get some rest before the show tonight. We will all meet up before the concert starts to go over some stuff backstage at 5pm."

"In that case I need my sleep." I got up from the couch getting ready to leave.

"I think you have slept enough for today and the driver is waiting outside." He said as we both walked out of the room.

"I know, but I'm still tired Chris." I wind."

"We got millions of fans to entertain, your ass better not be lazy." He joked

"Bitch please just be lucky to be touring with me." I snap back with an altitude

"You did it on purpose didn't you? Making out with Jay-Z in front of me, Like really? He bright up something that I knew he was going to say. How is kissing my husband goodbye fake?

"For your information I was not making out with him, I was only kissing him goodbye. Don't get it twisted" I begin walking faster then him

When I reached outside, there was a black car with a security guard standing next to it waiting to take us to our hotel. He opens the door as he saw me coming with Chris following behind me. I got in the back as Chris slide in next to me. My tour manager told me his got everything planed. I guess there is nothing to worry about expected for the fact that I'm all tier up.

After 10 minutes of driving the car finally stopped at a hotel in downtown London. As soon as the driver parked the car, I started to see cameras flashing through the window. Great the presses are now all around us talking pictures and trying to find a story put out there. The security guy came and opened the door letting Chris out as I followed behind him. I swear I think I'm going to go blind. All the camera flashing was started to drive me crazy. To make it worst they started shooting questions at us.

"Are you two seeing each other?"

"Chris, are you in relationship right now?"

"Is it true that both of you are here to stay"? A guy holding a microphone in front of Chris asked. He didn't say anything but shook his head.

"Beyonce, is your relationship with Jay-Z finally over" I heard a British accent asked behind me, but I chose to ignore it and kept on walking. Without the help of the security I don't think me and Chris could have made it inside. We walked up to the front desk to get our room keys.

"Welcome to London greatest hotel. I'm so grateful to have you guys stay here." The lady at the front welcomed us with a bright smile on her face.

"Thank, you," I replied

She took out two room keys and handed one to me and one to Chris.

"We won't disappoint you; hope you enjoin your stay here."