chapter 17

Chris came and picked me up at 7 in the morning saying he wanted to spend time with me before he leave. His tour with Beyonce is not over yet,but I'm happy they are back touring in the states. After that kiss we shared in front of my mom,he hasn't really asked or say anything about me being his girl. I know he loves me,but I still want to hear him ask me to be his girlfriend. Maybe I'm taking this too fast,Or he just wants to make me his little bitch, damn what I'm I thinking?We spent most of our time checking out fun places in the city. Hell yeah I made him take me shopping, after being Beyonce for a while my ass wanted to buy the whole store.  We finally settle down in a indoor basketball court. I was sitting out on the benches watching him shot baskets. He threw the ball toward the basket and made it in. To see if I saw his amazing skills he turned around and gave me a smile.  

"Come join me." He called over.  

"I don't know how to play." I answered trying to get an excuse to stay seated.  

"I will show you," He came over bouncing the ball along with him.  

"For real I'm bad news when it comes to basketball."  

"Come on, its not that hard." he reached his hand for me to grab. I hold on to it and got up.

He looked down at my highs. "You might want to take those off." 

Thanks for being Beyonce I got used to wearing high heels. I can spend the whole entire day with them on without feeling any pain. After my highs were off,we walked up in the middle of the basketball court. He stood in front of me holding the ball in one hand. "So whatcha wanna do here is trying to get the ball and block me from making a basket." He simply explained like I knew the rules of the game.  

Watch me make an ass out of myself. 

He began bouncing the ball in one hand and grinned "Alright,stop me if you can," he challenged  

I gave him a bring it on look and waited for him to make his moves. He bounce the ball one last time and began walking with it toward the basket. Not knowing what to do I quickly follow behind and step in front him trying to seize the ball. He did all of his thickly moves making it impossible for me to get a hold of the ball. Finally a chance came where I seized the hand that was bouncing the ball, causing the ball to role away toward the basket. He notices I was holding on to his hand and  laughed "You can't hold on to my hand forever and think it okay. That's against the rules." 

"You told me to block you,and that's what I'm .doing."

I  let go of his hand and made a run toward the ball. I picked it up and used both of my hands to bounce the ball. When I got close to the basket,I stopped and threw the ball toward basket,lucky I was close enough and made it in.  

"Wow,that was a great shot,What a great way to bounce the ball." he teased while laughing.  

I leaned on one side and point at myself  

"Honey,they don't call me MVP for no reason."  

"Well,it should be MVP cheater," he corrected walking toward me.  

"Chris please,you know you jealous," I said giving him an attitude.  

"Okay,okay, you good" he hold on to my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

"How do I know your only saying that to make me feel better?"  

He smile nicely and puts his hands on my cheek " I can never take the chance of lying to a beautiful girl like you. You might not be a perfect player to others,but to me you are the best." He said as he gently strokes my cheeks.The soft feeling of his hands on my cheeks brought nervousness into my system. I gave him a shy smile and looked down unable to face him "Now,don't be shy,"he held my jaw and pull me back up to.