chapter 14

I didn't get a good sleep last night. I was worried about Chris breaking into my room. I know its lock, but this negga fucking scared me last night, I'm starting to think twice about my love for him. Maybe I shouldn't, because he was drunk and high at the sometimes. I mean would he have really hurt me last night? Or was he just playing around? What I'm I saying that was not even near close to playing around. I turned off the water as I felt the warm hot water turns into cold. I have been standing in the shower for almost 20 minutes trying to erase everything that happened last night. I step out of the shower and grabbed a nearest towel as I wrapped it around my breast I stared at my reflection in the mirror and saw my stomach as it was starting to grow out.

Go girl,

It your birthday,

Open wide,

I know you're thirsty,

Say Aah,Say Aah

I opened the door and walked into my bedroom to pick up my ringing phone that was lying on the bed. I looked at the call id my boo, aka Jay-Z. Shit I almost forget about calling him.

I answered him and press the phone against my ear. "Hey baby," I said sounding very sexy.

"How you doing?" He asked. I can feel it through his voice he had a smile on.

"Can you believe what..." I stopped myself noticing what I was about to say.

"I have a surprise for you." I change the subject remembering I haven't told him about the baby.

"Oh really, so I can't believe that you have surprise for me." He replied putting my words into a sentence.

I thought it would be good if he sees it in person then telling him on the phone

"You're going to love it, but I'm not telling you what it is yet. I'm coming back to the stats for my two days off, that when you can see your surprise."

"Why can't you tell me now?" He whined

"Trust me it better if you see it than me telling you." I sat on the bed and grabbed a bottle of cream lotion.

"Alright I will wait, so how is the tour going, I heard about you fainting on stage yesterday. I was in the studio the whole day and didn't have the time to contact you."

"I'm fine," I lied rubbing the lotion all over my legs.

"Why did you faint"? He presses on the issues wanting to know more.

"That part of the surprise, I can't tell you."

"Alright this better not be a joke."

I smiled "Trust me it's not."

"Cool, so how is Chris behaving." He asked leaving me speechless.

This it, tell him what he did.

"Mmm...he.. he.," fuck,why am I strutting " he is great," what the fuck did I say that for. For crying out loud Maggie you were about to get raped. I hate myself sometimes.

"How is Sarah treating the house?" I tried to change the subject.

"She is doing a very good job." He answered as I stood up to go pick up something to wear.

"That great, I will call you later on after the concert, I got to get dress." I picked up dressy jeans with a purple tub top.

"Good luck can't wait to see my surprise."

"Thanks,"

"Love you, bye."

"Back at you," I said with a smile on my face.