Chapter 4

I thought to myself 'Where I would be at this time?'. Then I remember I was going to Chris Brown and Beyonce's concert that Chris was just talking about. I drove to where the concert is going to take place. There weren't a lot of people yet, only a few fans who like to come way too early for a concert. I waited inside the car for Beyonce to show up. I check the time and notice I have 50 minutes left. Come on Beyonce, I know you're going to be here. I waited 5 more minutes in the car looking around to see if I can find myself. Luckily, I spotted a girl walking  toward the building about to go in. I look at her for a while and notice it was me. Well, that's a little weird to see, I think to myself. I jump out of the car and race to where she, I mean I, am. She looked confused as I got closer to her.

"We need to talk," I held her by the hand and pulled her behind the building where people couldn't see us.

"Why do you look so much like me," was the first words that came out of her mouth.

"Our bodies got switched and I guess it was because you wished to be like me, and I wished to be like you. Now I see how hard it is to be you. Well, Chris Brown was great. Anyway, you have a show to do in 40 minutes and I can't do that part for you because I'm not you. We need to find a way to get our bodies back quick," I quickly explained running out of breath.

"Oh, you're that young girl I met yesterday. I had no idea where I was and why people were calling me Maggie."

So this is what I look like to other people. I looked at myself up and down and smile.

Not bad.

"I'm thinking the only way to get our bodies back is to wish to be ourselves again," she said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"You're right, on the count of three we will both wish to be ourselves again," I said.

"Okay," she agreed.

"One... two... three, I wish to be me," we said at the same time.

I stood there and waited to see Beyonce in front of me, but nothing happened. I was still looking at myself as if there was a mirror in front of me.

"Oh my god Beyonce, I'm going to ruin your concert tonight! If only I hadn't have wished to be like you. This would have never happened," I whined, starting to freak out.

"Don't say that, you're not the only fan who ever wished to be me. We just need to come up with something."

"Like what?" I asked, knowing there is nothing we can do to fix this.

"First we can't tell anybody, by anybody I mean my husband, the media, Chris, anybody. You just gotta go out there and rock it," she replied. I felt my mouth dry then realized I had it wide open, shocked.

"But I can't sing like you."

"Well you sound just like me, I bet you can sing too. I'm just going to have to teach you some of my dance moves that I do on stage, and I'm sure nobody will notice." She answered as I stared at her like a frozen snow man. "That's going to take like what, 200 years before I get the dance moves right."

"Oh come on, you can't be that bad. If you are truly a fan of Beyonce, you've already seen the moves before. It shouldn't be that hard to replicate." She pulled me by my hand and led me to her car.

I stopped in front of the car cause i thought she was going to drive it She also stood there looking at me.

"Gurl are you going to get in or what? We gotta go back to the house to get you ready for a concert."

"Oh I thought you were going to drive," I answered as I opened the door and got in.

"You wanna have people thinking I stole your car? I know this is weird, but people are seeing you as me. I know it is hard to feel or act like somebody else but yourself," She said as she slid in next to me.