Chapter 1

Before you start reading, makes sure to watch the book trailer made by @lovelikebye >>>

..........................................................................

So here I am, waiting in line to meet the one and only Beyonce. Everybody wishes they were her, including myself. Beyonce is not just a normal person, she is the biggest diva of all time. If only I could have a day to see how it feels like to be her...

The line went by so fast, in no time there was only one more person in front of me before it was my turn to greet her. I stood there and watched the girl in front of me give Beyonce a hug. Queen B was wearing a short, pink dress with her hair up in a ponytail, looking beautiful as always. When the security guard lead me to her, I felt my heart pounding and my hands shaking. I walked up to her with a wide smile on my face.

"Hey there girl," she said as I moved closer to her.

"Hi," I replied, giving her a hug. She hugged me back and signed the CD album that I had in my hand.

"You look so beautiful and amazing, I wish I could be like you," I compliment her as she stood next to me so we can have our picture taken together.

"No you don't want that, often times I wish I could have a normal life, like you."

I can't believe the biggest diva Beyonce wishes to be like me!

"No, you don't want that," I assure her. "Your life is normal, just the way you always wanted it I'm sure."

She stifled a tiny laugh. "If this is your definition of normal," she answers.

Before I could say anything back I was forced to move on so that the next person can have a chance with her.

I wave goodbye as fast as I can before exiting the place. I was glad to see she saw my wave and waved back with a smile.

~~~~~

Edited by: KennedyHills