Chapter 3

The first place I wanted to search for Beyonce, I mean, myself was at my house. I parked the car and got out. As soon as I started to walk toward my house I was approached by a mob by fans wanting my autograph. I did my best to sign as many as I could, hoping my signature looked like hers. I ended up missing Beyonce who came outside, got into my car, and drove away.

~

So now I find myself sitting at one of the quietest cafes around, trying to think about where Beyonce would have gone as me. I only have four more hours before I am up to sing and dance.

I am freaking out, I can't sing!

Out of nowhere Beyonce's phone began to ring. I reached for it in her purse and pulled it out. I answered without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's almost time for our performance. I was checking up on you to see if you are ready," a man's voice said.

"Who in the world is this?" I asked, not knowing who I was talking to.

"Come on Beyonce, it's Chris."

"Chris who?" I asked, still not knowing who he is and what he is talking about.

"Brown," he replies back. I screamed a little, but then I make myself remember I am Beyonce right now, not Maggie.

"Sorry about that, I totally forgot about you, why don't you meet me at the main street cafe?" I said wanting to meet him so badly.

"Okay," he replied like it was no big deal. "See you in a few."

"Alright bye," I hung up as a smile ran across my face.

What in the world just happened? Chris Brown my biggest crush is on his way down here. Oh my gosh I have to think quick. I went through Beyonce's purse and took out her lip gloss. I applied it on my lips to give me a little shine. I made sure my hair is perfectly placed and cross my right leg over my left. I am going to meet Chris Brown!

Five minutes later I saw Chris Brown pull up in his car and park next to the cafe that I was in. He was looking sexy as always. My heart started pounding as he began walking toward me with a smile on his face, causing me to shake inside. My heart started beating even faster as he approached me and I suddenly became shy. I cannot believe I'm seeing Chris Brown right in front of my eyes! I stood up and extended my hand out to greet him with a handshake. Instead he open up his arm and gave me a hug.

Mmmm the sweet scent of his cologne.

I don't wanna let go.

"Okay," he said, seeing I haven't let go of the hug.

I quickly pulled away and acted like nothing happened.

I sat back down and he sat in the seat in front of me.

He went ahead and told me the plans he has for tonight, and how he wanted the show to run. I try my best to stay calm and focus. In the middle of our conversation he stood up and got me something to drink, which I found really sweet. We spent most of our time talking about random stuff that seemed so crazy to me. Randomly I thought to myself, 'we have good chemistry.' I was having so much fun I almost forgot I needed to find myself, err, Beyonce.

"I've gotta get going," I explained to Chris.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I wish I could stay, but I have to go take care of some business."

He got up to give me a goodbye hug. As the crazy fan that I am, I saw my chance and I ended up pressing my lips on his. The kiss lasted for 5 seconds before I quickly pull away realizing I'm Beyonce.

He glared at me with a blank face not sure how to react.

"Okay... I just kissed you," I stutter feeling so awkward.

He grinned and said nothing in return.

"Let's just keep this between you and me. Not that I like you or anything, it was just a friend kiss," I try to cover it up.

He smiled "You're acting so differently today."

"We will talk later... or never I have to go," I said so fast and grab my purse as I quickly walk out of the cafe, leaving Chris gazing at me in deep thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by: KennedyHills