chapter 15

It's funny how I use to think famous people can get whatever they want, whenever they want. Half of it is true but, the other is not. Famous people don't have the time to be with their families and loves ones. Having a busy schedule is their everyday life. I had no choice but to leave Jay-Z the next day after telling him about the baby. It was either I spend both of my two days off with Jay-Z and don't go meet up with Beyonce. Or show up at a concert late. Now I see how life really works when you're famous, not as good as I thought it would be. Busy that's one word I would describe it. Other than being busy all of the fucking time, it's pretty cool.

Chris and I met up at a restaurant in Salt Lake City Utah waiting for Beyonce to show up. I gave her a call an hour ago after I arrived to tell her to meet us here. I wanted to actually go to my grandma's place but, I don't think that wouldn't have been the best idea. Two big stars showing up at a random neighborhood, of course the whole world would want to know why.

The morning sun hits my face as I was sitting across from Chris, next to the big beautiful window in the fanciest restaurant. I looked down at my watch and look around to see if Beyonce have arrived.

"So... what exactly are we doing here?" Chris asked bringing my attention to him.

"Just need to see how my cousin is doing." I took a slip of my ice vanilla latté.

He lean back and stared at the window.

"Let's make it quick. We have to be in France in about 22 hours."

"I'm pretty sure she is on her way." I answer as I saw a car that looks familiar parked in the parking lot. We both looked out the window as the door to the car opened.

WOW!

Is that me!

Beyonce is sure a fashion icon. I look totally different or should I say more grown up and sexy. She had on a black mini skirt showing up my tan skin tone, whit tank top with a shiny black jacket over it. To finish up her outfit she had on what seems like a five inch high heels. Okay I don't remember owning any of that. She must of went shopping and oh thank lord because if I ever get out of this body all of that is mine.

"Who is that?" Asked Chris bringing me out of my thoughts

That is me.

"Thats is my cousin." I lied turning around to face him.

"How old is she?"

"20" I simply replied in a low ton.

"I think I have seen her before." He said as Beyonce walked in the door

"She came with me at the LA concert we did a couples of weeks ago." I looked at Beyonce's direction as she started walking toward us with her hair perfectly straighten. She has turned me into a supermodel.

Damn I look good.

"Hey guys," she greets us as I stood up to give her a hug.

"Hey," I greeted back and sat back down. She turned over to Chris and smile "Hey you,"

Chris gave me a look and smile back at her.

"How are you doing?" She asks sliding in next to me.

"I'm great, I sometimes so tired. Other than that I'm great."

She looks down at my belly "I'm sorry you had to go through this."

Chris gave us a weird look. I elbow Beyonce to remind her Chris is here.

She fake coughs and turned to face Chris.

"Chris,this is my cousin Keisha." I tried to break the awkward silent