chapter 13

"So your pregnant", he said more like asking.

"I guess so; I mean you heard what the nurse said."

I leaned back on the black couch to feel more comfortable.

"How come you never told me?" He asked pasting back and forth in front of me.

"That cuz I didn't know. I don't know why you're so shock cuz I'm damn sure this ain't your baby." I blurted out

He stopped and stood right in front of me.

"What I'm worried about is how we are going to finish this tour up". He said with a straight face.

"I'm only one month, I'm not that heavy yet," I explain

"Is this your plane to finally rub it in my face by getting pregnant?" I came up with a confused look on my face.

"Chris, what are you talking about?" I questioned

Instead of him answering back he stared at me and walked out of my room. Something is bothering him and I'm going to get to the bottom of this, but first I need to make a phone call. I took out my phone and searched for Beyonce's number, I press call as I came across the number. It rang for a few seconds before she picked up.

"Hey girl," she answered in a cheerful voice and has no clue what's going on.

"There is a problem." I went straight to the point.

"Yeah I know your birthday is today, don't worried I figure the one out." She replied clueless

I have totally forgotten my birthday. It's a big deal when a girl turns 20. I am no longer a teenager,but I guess I'm not going to experience it.

"Happy birthday to me" I stood up with a smile on my face.

"And, no if you have been watching the news lately you would know that I fainted on stage yesterday." I continued

"Really, how are you feeling now? I'm sorry; living with your grandmother is just so busy. Why did you faint?" She became worried

"It's bad," I thought she knew about her pregnancy but I guess not.

"Why?" She quickly asked

"I'm pregnant; I mean your 1 mouth pregnant and trust me it's not Chris's."

"I knew it, I felt like I was pregnant but was too busy to check. This is getting out of handle." She sadly said causing me to get even worried.

"What should I do" I cried out.

"Call my husband and let him, and do whatever you can to get over here. I'm guessing you have two more concerts in London. You have two days off before flying to France. On those two days I want you to fly over here." I can feel it through her voice she was scare. She has all the reasons too, because I don't know how we are going to fix this one. "Okay, I think this is getting a little out of handle." I walked into the kitchen with the phone press against my ears.

" I know, the thing is there is nothing we can do. Just please take good care of my baby." She said as I walk up to a bowl of potato chips

"Don't worry I will, I just got out of the hospital and they gave me some really good tips about being pregnant." I grabbed a hand full of chips and put it into my mouth.

"Are you eating?" She notices the crunchy sound as I was chewing.

"All of the time, I'm sorry to say I think I have made you gained some pounds."

She laughed "It's not your fault that's what happened when you're pregnant. Just make sure to not eat a lot of junk food."

"Yeah of course why not." I said as I finished up chewing.