Description.

DESCRIPTION.

Indie is a normal teenage girl, going to high school, staying up late and regretting it the next day, hanging out with her best friends and doing things she shouldn't be doing, like going for a midnight swim in the local pool and going across the country just to meet someone new.

With a father who disappeared before she was even born and two best friends who are totally nuts, normally her life is just fine, but Indie learns that life is a bitch and when it hits you, it hits you hard and where it hurts the most. 

Well, they do say you learn something new everyday.

And Indie knows that when life hits you hard, you've just gotta get right back up again. 

Even if you can't do it on your own, at least you'll have friendship, family and maybe even love to help you get back to your feet.

And that, is what matters.

DISCLAIMER.

This story is set in America, in Indiana and not having gone to Indiana before, I have no idea what it's like but this is a work of fiction so I guess I can bend and change it to however I want so if I do get anything wrong, sorry. If I get anything hugely wrong, please let me know and I'll probably change it. Thank you.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book contains cuss/swearwords so if you are against this, please know that you have been warned. There may be sexual innuendoes and that sorta thing but not too much and not really any violence either.

COPYRIGHT.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

My books are only posted on wattpad so if you see any posted on other sites, please let me know.

Copyright © 2015 by spraythesun.

NOTE.

Hi guys, hope you like the description! I didn't know what to put in the summary below the title so I just put two sentences and I liked them so they stuck. Then I thought the book would need a bit more description to get people's interest so there you have it. I hope it's got more interest now lol. The book is basically about a girl called Indie and her problems, just living life with her two best friends who each have problems of their own, like everyone. They meet new people and gain new friends and some even gain new love so yeah, it's life haha. May sound kinda boring but if you would continue reading, you'll see that it isn't as boring as it sounds haha thank you!

Also, I wanted to put the copyright and disclaimer bc it looks fancy and cool and yeah I like it haha.

This is my first time writing a teen fic book so bear with me but I hope you guys find it enjoyable and I'll hopefully be writing more teen fics after this! Updates won't be very frequent unfortunately since I am now a senior in high school (American terms) or in my last year at college (English terms) so again, bear with me. I have tried my best this summer to write as many chapters as possible before school starts again so yeah, let's see how it goes. This probably has many grammatical errors and stuff and will probably need editing but I will do that when it's finished and when I have a good freaking laptop which rn, I don't, so please don't go psycho on me if there's a word wrong or something about the city bc.. just read the disclaimer again, thank you. Either way, just don't go psycho on me lol.

Cover was made by the amazing londonstars. You're awesome and I love you loads. On the side is another cover made by EmSlough who is pretty cool okay and in the first chapter there's also another cover made by her so yeah haha.

No, this book does not have a cast bc I don't like basing my characters off famous people bc then you imagine them doing everything and I don't like that, I'm sorry, I prefer for you guys to imagine them as I write them, so yeah haha.

I will probably be dedicating chapters to the people who always vote and comment or the person whose comment I liked the most, the sorta thing. If I'm not lazy that is. I'm joking, I will do.

That's about it, I hope you guys like this book and if you do, you know what to do! (Vote, comment, share and maybe even follow me.)

Love you guys, you're all awesome!

Amber <3