Chapter 1

Wow!! Can you believe that I am writing a sequel!! Lol.. I really hope you guys like this new story.. I think that it will be better than the last one.. But since I have had such good feedback on the last one, I hope this one gets just as much:) So on the last chapter of 'How Far' I put up a preview.. If you didn't read it, your kind of missing something important... Because that means you didn't read my other book hahaha.. Okay we will wait while you go back and read my other story...

*Person leaves to go read other story*

Jeremiah pops out of no where and surprises his fans...

"Ahhh!! Jeremiah!" Everyone screams.

"Hey you guys.. I was just joking about waiting for that person.. Why would we wait? Right? hahaha"

Okay time to get serious lol... Here is my new story...

*Drum Roll*

DREAMS OF DECEPTION!!

*Oh and to the right is a picture of Jared Murrilo, the person who is playing Anthony:D*

_______________________________________________________________________________

I felt as he caressed my skin sofly.

Whispering my name into my ear.

Causing yet another moan to escape my lips. How does this guy do this to me? One moment I am perfectly composed, and write when he comes into the room, I get all hot and heavy.

Begging him for more. Everything that he has.

I turned around to look into this brown eyes. Light brown, like a deep pool of caramel, begging me to jump in. For a swim into his soul.

I always believed that you know, that the eyes were a gateway to the soul.

I pulled his head down to my level, begging to feel his lips on mine once more. The moonlight shone into our room, and his perfect blonde hair stood out like a sore thumb. But in a good way of course.

He brought his hungry lips down on mine. I felt him lick my bottom lip, begging to get in. But I tortured him for a moment, until I heard a deep growl come from his throat. I opened up my mouth and it exploded with pleasure as his tongue probed around.

I could taste him, he always tasted minty. It was an ultimate pleasure to kiss him, because he was amazing.

I felt him groan against me, he was deeply pleasured, I could feel it on my legs.

I pulled away and looked back into his eyes.

"I love you Anthony." He breathed out.

"I love you too...... Conner." I said, pulling his head back to mine, and crashing our lips together.. This is what I want, I want him, and only him. Desire, is a wicked thing.

I awoke, my body trembling, a cold sweat all atop my skin. Pleasure receding back as the dream ended going back into its dreary little cave. I shook off that horrible dream. The same dream that I have been having a lot lately.

It's is that same person, over and over again. It makes me feel horrible. I should be having dreams about Andrew pleasuring me like that, shouldn't I? I looked over at Andrew's sleeping form. Living together just gets more and more perfect.

Tomorrow is our 'wedding day.' And I say it with quotations because, it is kind of strange, two guys getting married. Tomorrow after we get married I will from there on out be known as 'Anthony Medina.' Has a nice ring to it.. Don't you think?