Chapter 6

Hey! OMG! I know right.. I bet you all thought I was dead or something because I haven't been writing.. No I'm not dead.. I feel like it because school is overwhelming me.. But nope, I'm still alive.. Thanks to you guys and all of your love that you guys have for me.. Seriously you guys make my day.. You are all great and I love you all.. Anyways.. I know you dont want to hear how much I love you guys.. So I will do what I do best and write another chapter of this great story!

______________________________________________________________________________

Andrew's POV

I pulled the blankets away from my face, they were about ready to start suffocating me. I had this weird pounding in my head that was really irritating me.

I felt Anthony shift beside me, the sun was just barely starting to rise. I looked over at him, he looked so beautiful when he slept.

I shifted uncomfortably as my stomach started to get irritated just as much as my head.

Oh god! I'm going to throw up. I screamed in my head. I got up and quickly ran to the bathroom. Trying my hardest not to wake Anthony up.

I ran right up to the toilet and belched out everything that was in my stomach. What the hell is wrong with me?

Guilt. I heard someone say. I looked around the bathroom, to see who had talked.

Up here. I heard from the mirror. I walked over to the mirror and looked at it. But nothing was there besides my reflection.

The guilt is eating at you. My reflection said back to me. I jumped back when I saw my reflections lips move but not my own.

Don't worry, this is only happening in your head. I guess you could say I'm your conscience. My reflection smiled.

"My conscience?" I asked confused. I know what a conscience is, it's the little voice in the back of your head that tells you right from wrong. But I didn't know that they could take on a physical from.

Don't ask me why I am talking to you like this. My conscience clarified.

"What should I do?" I asked out loud. Feeling really stupid that I was talking to a mirror. Glad no one was here to see this.

Tell him duh. My reflection responded, looking at his fingers as if the subject bored him.

"You okay in there Andrew?" I heard Anthony ask from he other side of the door.

"I'm fine." I answered back.

"Okay, well I will use the other bathroom to get ready then." He replied. I heard his feet shuffle away, and I looked back at the mirror.

"I can't do that." I said to the mirror, but I watched as my lips moved in the reflection. I guess I am on my own again.

I turned the shower on and hopped in without even bothering to take off my clothes that I put on last night.

I let the cold water run over my skin, causing goosebumps to erupt everywhere.

I still felt sick to my stomach, but I just needed to clear my head, and a shower is the best way I know how.

Many thoughts ran through my head as the water coursed its way down my body.

The way Donovan's body looked as the lights of the club shimmered off of him. 

The way his smile lured me in.

The way he whispered into my ear and sent pleasure throughout my body.