Chapter 16

Another chapter... Yeah that's right I am the best:)

May I also just point out that none of you are voting and commenting.. You are all lucky that I am still doing this story.. I am not please -____- But I still love you.. What can I say, I'm nice...

__________________________________________________________________

"I guess I should start from the beginning." I said to Billy. He was sitting across from me. We were in a coffee shop that was right next to Colors, the gay club. I had my hands around the cup of coffee that was just given to me.

He nodded.

"Let me warn you though, this story is not a happy one." I paused as he looked at me in shock. "I have always wanted to say that." I laughed and he glared at me for joking around with him. "No but really there are some sad parts, so pay attention."

(A/N I never really told you the whole story of how Anthony and Andrew met, so you guys are in for a treat:)

"I walked into the dorms, eager to start my first year of college. The only thing that sucked about being a freshman is that some school force you to stay in the dorms for the first year. I had a couple of bags in my hands, but nothing major. I saw some kids with so much stuff that they needed a lot of help. I guess I was one of those people that just carries the clothes on their back.

'Hello, I'm Anthony. I was told to ask one of the RA's where my room was located.' R.A. means Resident Assistant. The RA looked at me with a huge smile on her face, it looked fake to me.

'Last name?' She asked, staring down at a huge list.

'Arguello.' I replied.

'Ah, yes here you are. Your room is right this way. Lucky you, you got a single room.' She said, leading me down a hall. 'And on the first floor.' 

The first floor was nice. There were a lot of people walking about right now. Friends and family of those who were moving into the dorms. You could tell those who were not freshman from those who were. All freshman had an RA helping them out.

Several doors were open in this hall. There were bags and boxes strewn across each room that I looked into. What a mess.

'And this is your room.' The RA said, stopping at room number 115. 'Here is your key, and a list of rules that you have to abide by when you live in the dorms.'

'Okay, thanks. What does single room mean though?' I didn't know if that was a stupid question or not, but I asked it anyways.

'It just means that you may not have a roommate this year. But most of the time a freshman shows up late and needs a room so he/she will be placed in an available room, so don't get to comfortable.' Her smile was really starting to freak me out.

'Okay thank you.' 

'Your welcome.' She said as she walked away.

I pulled out my phone and text my mother, she was waiting just outside for me. She told me to text her when I got my room so that she could bring in the rest of my bags.

Room 115

I sent the message and opened my door with the key that the RA gave me.

I stared at the room in shock. The many stories I heard about this dorm were so untrue. The rooms were not that small. Plus each room came with their own bathroom, so I wouldn't have to use a community bathroom with the many other people in this building. The room had two beds, two desks, two dressers and two closets.