Chapter 12

New chapter.. Just like I promised:)

OH!! and by the way, I am almost finished with this book!:) well I have like 11 chapters left, but that will go by so quick, you won't even know what hit you!! hahaha

But yeah, I decided that I am going to continue onto a third book, and possibly a fourth.. Who knows:)

Anyways.. Here is a new chapter!!:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony's POV

"What is that?" I pointed at the little ball of fur that was curled up on my floor.

When nobody answered I looked up to see where Immy went.

She was sitting at the kitchen table, looking through a book, not really reading just glancing at it.

"A puppy." She said, without looking at me.

"Well no duh! What is it doing on my floor?"

She ignored me, so I just shrugged and went to sit with her at the table.

"You know that you have to actually read the words in the book to understand it right?" I laughed, picking up my cup of orange juice and taking a sip.

"You don't think I know that?" She laughed to, "Vanessa signed us up for some book club, and I am suppose to read this book." She sighed and set the book down on the table.

I looked at it closely, something about it seemed familiar.

"What book is that?" I asked her, lifting it up.

"I don't remember the name, Hunger Rains, or something like that." She casually made motions with her hand, dismissing the thought.

"Hunger Games?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah! That's the name of it. Why do you sound like you just wet your panties?" She snorted.

"Shut up!" I slapped her arm, "this is a really popular book you know, they even made a movie about it. How do you now know this?" I asked, still shocked.

"You know me, I hate getting into that popular stuff. It bores me." She paused, "why, have you read the book?" She looked up at me interested.

"Of course I have!" 

"You wouldn't mind filling out this paper would you?"

She pushed a paper towards me.

I looked down at it and read the first line, 'Hunger Games Analysis.'

"Is this like homework of something?" I asked, laughing.

"Vanessa wants to make sure I read it." She rolled her eyes.

"I am not helping you cheat Immy." I gave her a long face and turned the other way, looking back at the sleeping puppy.

"What's his name?" I asked her without looking at her.

"Hm?" She asked. I looked towards her and she gave me a questioning look.

"The puppy Immy, what is his name?"

"Oh!" She looked away guiltily. "What do you want to call it?"

"Why should I matter what I want to call it, it's your puppy." I paused and stared at her deeply, trying to read her. "Right?" 

"So about this book?" She asked, lifting it up to cover her face.

"You didn't Immy!"

"Didn't what?" She asked innocently.