Chapter 8

Dedication to her, because she convinced me to write this.. YOUR WELCOM!! lol Lets all thank her... <3

AHHHHH!!! GUESS WHO!?!

MADONNA!!

Nah jk.. It's Jeremiah.. Did you guys miss me?

Tell me how much you missed me by commenting and voting..

Sorry I havent been around.. Really busy with school and family.. But now I'm back.. so you guys can stop holding your breath and enjoy the new chapter..

Oh by the way, that is Conner... RIGHT THERE -------------------------------------------------->

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony's POV

(Almost forgot my characters name hahaha)

"What are you some sort of genie?!" I stormed into his office and looked at his blank face. A smile creeped on his lips, as if he was expecting this.

"Sorry sir, he just stormed in. I couldn't stop him." Said the girl behind me. I turned around to glare at her.

"Put a hand on me I dare you." I said behind clenched teeth. I was not in the mood to be messed with.

"It's okay Aimee. I was expecting him." She nodded and left the room. I looked back at Jeremiah as he sat in his black leather chair.

"Please Anthony, sit down." He encouraged me, pointing to the plush leather love seat opposite him.

"I would rather stand if you don't mind." I said, crossing my arms defiantly.

"As you wish.." He said, reaching for his cup of coffee that sat on the table in front of him. "What can I do for you?" He asked, after he took a drink of his coffee.

"You know why I am here Jeremiah." I growled.

"Ah yes! You followed my advice did you?" He asked smiling.

"Why did you tell me to do that?" I asked perplexed.

"So you did as I told you and went out for coffee?"

"Yes!" I screamed and threw myself onto the couch. Pulling the pillow to my face so that I could scream into it.

After I was done with my episode I pulled the pillow away from my face so that I could look at him.

"What happened?" He asked, pulling out his pad of paper.

"I saw him." I sighed. He wrote down what I said. "Don't take notes, this isn't a session." I said reaching for his pad.

"I am just making connections." He said laughing.

"Whatever." I said, pulling my hand back.

There was a silence that seemed to weigh down on me.

"You saw who?" He asked.

"You know who. You one I have been here for." When he didn't respond I started to get frustrated. "Conner!" I raised my voice again.

"Ah. The one you have been dreaming of?" He asked.

"Oh god." I said, hitting my own forehead. "I can't believe this is happening. I was here less than three weeks ago, and your already forgetting!" I stood up from the couch and started to pace the room.

He laughed at my awkwardness, and I just glared at him.

"I'm just making sure that I have everything right." He said, trying to get my attention.