Mate's Concert

Lucy's POV

I went upstairs with Mia to get ready for the ONE DIRECTION CONCERT! I love them...unlike someone I know!' *cough* Mia *cough*

"Alright, what you gonna wear?" She asked me. I walked to my closet and pulled out my I Love Harry shirt and black jeans. "Cute my turn!" Mia said as she went to her closet. She grabbed her Linkin Park shirt with some high waisted shorts. "Ugh nothing One Direction related!" I sighed. "Whatever I'm already going to this concert for you so chill!" she defended herself. 

We got into my hummer and drove to the concert. We got there a bit early to not wait in the huge lines. I squealed in joy as they opened the doors. I pulled Mia along as she groaned. Her eyes turned a super light grey. She was bored...oh well! We walked to our front row seats and sat down. Then walked out the five most talented boys ever! 

'Mate! You're mate is there!' My wolf Talia said. 'Okay Talia calm down which one is he?' I asked her. 'Look with your eyes.' She told me. I looked at Liam...nope. Then I turned to Zayn, nu uh. Next to him was Niall, but nothing changed. I looked at Louis, no. I finally looked at Harry. Harry Styles is my mate? Harry Styles in my mate! HE'S MY MATE!!! I looked up to see Harry smiling at me. I smiled back and my blush crept onto my cheeks.

Mia's POV

I looked down at my phone. 'Mate! Mate! Look up!' Kayla said to me. 'Ok what's his name?' I asked her. 'Mate!!' she answered. Ugh I wish my wolf had  more control over her emotions. I looked at all the boys and sure enough my eyes didn't turn fully pink but did get a hint of it. Then I studied each of them. 4/5 and none. I looked at the blonde one, and something stood out. His blue eyes. I've seen them somewhere before. 'MATE!' Kayla screamed. My eyes turned full on pink. I looked at Lucy and asked her, "Hey what's the blonde guy's name?" "Niall, Niall Horan!" she yelled over the fans. I looked back at Niall and smiled at him. He smiled back with blush on his cheeks.

**After Concert**

"Let's get going we have backstage passes remember?" Lucy reminded me. We walked over to the security and showed them our passes. We kept walking until I bumped into someone. "Oops sorry love!" A british accent caught me. "That's fine." I straightened my shirt. Behind me Lucy was freaking out. I turned around and asked her, 'What's wrong with you?" "That's LIAM PAYNE!" she yelled. I covered my ears. I turned back to Liam as he was chuckling. "Well how about you meet the rest of the band!" he said. Lucy screamed making me jump. "Umm as you can tell that'll be nice thanks!" I answered for her.