New Target

Mia's POV

I laughed at myself as I ran up the stairs. I walked down the hallway into Niall's room. Louis is so loud! Damn he just slammed the door shut. Well someone is in a pissy mood! Well anyways I unplugged my phone from my charger and messed around with twitter. I looked at some of the bands account.. Just to see what I'm dealing with here!

Shit. I just got a text from a private number. I totally forgot about that!

From: Private Number

Aww Maya is so amazing! It's such a shame she's gonna have to go. Thanks for the new target. She's gonna be a fun one.

-AL

OH HELL NO! Maya is just a baby she has nothing to do with this! She's so innocent and so caring! I won't let anything happen to her. No fucking way. Not on my watch. Whoever this is better back off! I have to think of a plan to keep her safe. A plan to keep us all safe. One that will keep this bitch from hurting any one of us.

"Maya! Love come here!" I called out for her. Zayn should be done with her by now. But they sometimes stay a bit after their hours. Usually it's fine with me but right now I need her in my sight.

"I swear Zayn! If you don't let her come over here... There's gonna be Zaynie cookies!" I threatened out to him. You could hear his whimper all the way to China! He better be glad I didn't do anything! If something happens to my sweet Maya I will kill whoever is responsible for it.

Zayn's POV

Damn! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today! I let Maya go to see what she wanted. I started cleaning up all the supplies we used.

Her work is beautiful! It's so detailed and tells such an amazing story. You could tell that it wasn't just a bridge she was making. It's was a tale between life and death of how she chose to keep herself alive and to fight for what she wanted. Or it's just a fucking bridge. Yeah let's go with that.

I put her work in her portfolio. And put that back into the drawer I had it in.

I have a huge surprise for her. She's gonna be so happy! I'm still working out how to pull it off... But she'll die when she sees what I've done! Or maybe she'll get pissed off and say how could I humiliate her like that? When in reality it's helping her so much but she's a teenager she doesn't see what I'm trying to do!!

I sound like Liam. Someone help me. Please!!

AL's POV

She thinks she can just run off and be so special and have a new family! I've been in her shadow for so long. It's my turn to rule. An it's her turn to be in my shadow for once! Everything has always been about her. Well not anymore. That's the life I should be living. Not that poor little girl. She's done with. And when I get my hands on her oh she'll wish she never doubted me.

***Authors Note***

Sorry for not updating sooner. Laptop is broken and I have to update from my phone now so chapters may be short I'm sorry loves! But umm idek comment who you think it is. And please message me on anything at all!! Thanks for reading!!

-AriaA