Let's Start Over

Niall's POV

That voice.. It's Mia's but how? "Liam tell me more about Hued werewolves..." I said without turning around to see who's voice it belonged to. He thought for a second, "Oh Hued wolves can only die from another Hued wolf or natural causes." Shock was in his voice too.  I dropped the girl and turned around to find Mia with a big smile on her face. I heard the girl wheezing behind me but I just stared into Mia's bright pink eyes. "Lou help the poor girl. " She stated not breaking our eye contact. "Who put you in charge?" Louis answered with sass. She snapped her head at him and I could see the red in her eyes. "Now, Tomlinson!" She said in her alpha voice. Is it bad it turns me on?

Lou whimpers and goes to help the vampire that I almost killed. I almost killed her. Oh my god I almost killed someone! She could've died! I am such a bad person. I could have killed her with my bare hands! "Niall shut up! You're making my head hurt! By the way you aren't a bad person." She says to me. I forgot about the whole mate thing...

She walks towards Liam, Zayn, and Harry. Louis jogs towards them while she starts talking. I only hear her mumbling something and then they group hug. Whaaa

Mia's POV

I walk to the rest of them and mind-linked Lou. 'Louis get over here!' I saw him walk towards us and nodded at me. "Okay guys, so I basically resurrected right there... Niall almost killed the girl who almost killed me and guess what!?" I told them. "What?" They all said at once. Talk about kreepy with a k. "I want to keep her!" I smiled at them while they gave me a look like they saw a ghost. "Now give me a hug so Niall doesn't suspect anything." We all hugged and they walked towards him. "Um I'll catch up with you guys at home. See ya later." I pushed them out of the door. 

I turned to the girl and said, "How would you like to start of over?"