Poor Little Girl

Mia's POV

"So May! Tell me about yourself!" I said trying to make conversation with the poor girl. We've been walking for about an hour and she hasn't said a word. "May Santiago, 12, I guess no longer a vampire." She answered. She still didn't look me in the eye! I mean I know I looked bad but for a girl who just came back alive, I say I'm looking pretty damn good. I stopped right there. Just stood there in the middle of the sidewalk. It took her a second to notice I wasn't walking by her side anymore.

"What are you doing?" She questioned me. She walked back to where I was standing giving me that weird face.

"I'm going to stand here until you tell me more about yourself." I said in a 'duh' tone. She sighed and started talking.

"I was about 9 years old when my parents abandoned me. They said they were finally going to buy me a pet. So we drove to a pet shop and while I was looking at the turtles, I couldn't see them anymore. I searched the whole store, I even went to the cashier for them to call out my parent's name. Nothing, they had left me there like trash. I ran out of the store and into the city. Of course me being the the wimpy child I was, I cried. Right there on the curb in front of Forever 21. When these girls came up to me and took me in. They said I could stay there with them. I was so happy because I had found a real family. Or so I thought. I was treated like dirt. They said they didn't like my name so they changed it. I found myself believing what they told me, that I was too short. And I had the ugliest smile. And that my name was the worst name ever. But in reality I actually loved my name because it was the one thing that my parents loved about me. My name. They made me believe I was a vampire because they had 'bit me.' I guess they didn't. I was told to kill you to become a true vampire. And funny thing is, now I can't stand Forever 21."

She looked at me for the first time in my eyes. And they were the deepest blue I think they've ever been. All I did was hug her. Like no other hug I've ever given. She hugged me back and smiled at me. I just noticed that she had started crying, I wiped her tear in the cheesy way. We kept walking towards the hotel.

We finally arrived in the giant swarm of directioners. We pushed through the crowd, going up into the room. I knocked on the door putting May behind me as a surprise. Louis opened the door, his eyes went wide open and he hugged me super tightly. When he pulled away he gave me that look. Oh I hate that look when people are trying to say what did you do? I just rolled my eyes at him and brought May up. "Louis, May. May, Louis." I introduced them. They waved at each other in an awkward way. He stepped to the side to let us in. I mind linked him telling him to keep May behind him. I saw him taking care of her so I walked into the living room.

"Missed me?" I smiled yelling it out with my arms I'm the air. All their eyes went wide open. Lucy was the first one to come up to me and hug me.

"Missed you too Luce." I sarcastically said. She just have me a look and let the rest of the boys give me a hug. Every one was there except for Niall. Literally this seems like a sad part in a movie! They all gave me that look. That stupid look!!

"Alright alright! Hush just give me time." I said sitting May down. I let them get to know each other. I walked up the stairs into Niall's room. He was walking back and forth. I giggled at how worried he looked. Aww.

I stepped inside and said, "Niall you know I've become a huge fan of Horan Hugs!" He saw me and just gave me the biggest hug I've ever gotten! I laughed and hugged him back. He let me go and just stared into my eyes. Damn will he just kiss me already?!

I guess not. Instead he asks me,"Where have you been? I've been trying to mind link you the whole time you were gone!" I chuckled and walked out side of the room. "You were talking so loud and I got a headache so I blocked you for a little while." I jogged down the stairs leaving him with his mouth wide open. I saw everyone laughing and smiling with May. I smiled too, seeing them all get along.

Niall was coming down the stairs but stopped midway through. Oops he ruined the surprise! He ran down there and I could tell someone was about to die! I tried to stop him from getting to May. But he just pushed me to the side. Oh hell no!

I got up and saw him grabbing May by the throat. Everyone trying to get him to let go. I sighed and walked over there. "Niall let go before I rip your throat out!" I yelled at him. I guess that scared him cause he dropped her to the ground. She coughed loudly, I saw Luce trying to hep her. "Now Niall! That's not how we treat our new family member." I said in a motherly voice. I promise you his jaw went to the floor.

"OUR WHAT?!?" He yelled out looking like he was about to blow up. "Yeah!! Just listen to her story ok?" I pleaded. He huffed and nodded. I smiled and sat the to May.

Niall's POV

Why the hell would she bring a vampire in a house full of werewolves!! Well a hotel room... Whatever!

***After May's Story***

Oh my god. How? Why? THE POOR GIRL!! "I am so so so so SO sorry!" I hugged her. She just hugged back and I think she said it's ok I'm not sure. All I can hear is a ton of sobs. And that's from everyone. She's such a tough little girl.

"Of course you can join our family!!" I said making May smile from ear to ear. And earning a tight hug from Mia.

May's POV

A new family? An amazing new group of friends? I can get use to this!!