Kisses -AL

Lucy's POV

"I can't believe it!" I squealed. "What?" Mia asked confused. I sighed and said, "Are you really that thick? Niall Horan is your mate! And Harry Freaking Styles is mine!" "Oh yeaaah that... I forgot about that!" She replied like nothing. Who forgets Niall Horan is their mate?!?!? Obviously my best friend! Oh well you gotta love her!

We we're behind the boys. I was driving while Mia played around with the stereo. "Lucy I know nothing about these guys! What am I going to do?" Mia asked. "OMG I will tell you everything I know!!" I squealed again. "Ugh this is going to be a loooong drive!" Mia groaned. I laughed and started telling her.

Niall's POV

We got to the hotel we're staying at. "You girls ready for the paps?" Liam asked them. Lucy had a huge smile on her face and nodded, unlike Mia who groaned and pulled her head back. I grabbed her hand and gave a caring smile. With pink eyes and a grin on her face she took my hand and held me close. "Let's do it!" Louis shouted. Zayn opened the door and stepped out, fixing his hair. Liam climbed out and straightened his shirt. Louis jumped out and dusted off his shoulder. Harry stepped out and grabbed Lucy's hand to help her out. She blocked her eyes from the flashes. I got out and smiled to  the cameras, then stepped to the side and put our my hand for Mia. She grabbed it and gracefully stepped out, she wasn't even phased by the cameras! I put my arm around her waist and pulled her through the paps. I heard questions like, "Is that your girlfriend Niall?" "Is she carrying your baby?" These people are crazy! I started to laugh as we stepped into the hotel. 

I let go of Mia as she ran to Lucy and started laughing. "Wow you guys go through that everyday?" Lucy asked. "Yeah... Welcome to the life of a star!" Zayn said. I heard Mia giggle and say, "So can we get a tour of the life?" 

Mia's POV

"Of course! Follow me Ma'dam!" Louis exclaimed. He put out his hand for me and I took it giggling. "Thank you kind sir!" I answered back to him poshly. We linked our arms and skipped to the elevator. The rest of the gang stayed behind so I shouted out to them, "Well are you coming?" I looked over to Louis and he nodded. "PEASANTS!" We both shouted. They started running towards us, but the elevator was closing. "Noooooo!" They screamed at us. I waved bye and the doors closed fully. I unlinked my arm from Louis'. "Okay so here's what I'm thinking when we get to the room we hide somewhere and I text them saying: You were to late, now you must find your friends." I suggested with a smirk on my face. "Brilliant!" Louis smiled. The doors opened and we ran to the room. I ran into a super messy room, and the door opened, I gasped...it was only Louis. "What are you doing here?" I whispered. "This is my room!" He answered. My mouth made an 'O' shape and he ran into the closet. I spinned in a circle and dropped down to the floor. I crawled under the bed and pulled out my phone.

Wait I don't have their numbers! "Louis! Give me your phone!" I whisper/yelled. Next thing I knew my face got hit with his phone. I mumbled a thanks and started typing. I saved all the boys numbers and saved mine and Lucy's on his.

To: Curly Fries, Leprachaun, Li-Li, Zaynie Cakes

You were to late, now you have to find your friends! Kisses

-AL

I'm so creative right? I just put my first initial with Louis'! I heard the door open and close. Then like four phones go *bing*. I snickered silently and heard them gasp. "Louis this is really funny now cmon out mate!" Liam shouted out. "Ok Boobear you can jump on me now!" Hazz yelled out. "Mi I know your there!" Lucy yelled out to me."Mia! Louis!" Zayn screamed. "Okay guys I got this," I hear Niall whisper. Hehe sucker, I love my super hearing! "Man, I sure do want to see my girlfriend's beautiful eyes, she's so gorgeous!" He shouts out. I know what he's doing trying to make me thing...clear your head Mia, clear it. "I can't hear her thoughts guys!" He explained to them. "Oh my! They're gone!" Lucy exclaimed. I snickered and heard them come into the room. "Guys?" Liam called for us. 'Lou! One my count we come out!' I mindlinked him. 'Okay ready?' he said. 'One, Two, Three!' "HEY GUYS!" We shouted to them. A whole bunch of girly screafms came out. I laughed so hard and fell on the floor. "Y-you gu-uys scre-eam like g-girls!" I managed to say through the laughs. "Wait who texted us then?" Zayn asked. "I did!" I laughed. "You sent us both texts?" Harry said confused. "Da fuq? I only sent you one!" I told them. Liam passed me his phone and showed me the text.

From: Private Number

It's too bad Louis is a mess! Now you'll never find them..dead or alive. Kisses 

-AL

"Whoa..." I showed Louis. He had a shocked look on his face. "That's why we came into your room, Lou..." Lucy spoke up. I had barely noticed that Niall hasn't moved. He ran up to me and wrapped me in his arms. I hugged him back and he said, "Bloody hell Mia! Don't ever scare me like that!" "I won't Niall, I promise." 

"I think we should all get some sleep." Liam announced. Everyone mumbled a yeah or a yes. Niall pulled me into his room and we just climbed onto his bed. "Night Leprachaun." I said to him. "Goodnight love." 

***Author's Note***

Damn some intense stuff here! Let me know what you think of AL.. Okay turtles byye.

-Aria