Chapter 7...

Not fully edited!

Thank you to whoever sent this! Please let me know your username!  

PillowTalk by Zayn Malik above. This this song! <3

Since I didn't have class the next day I slept in a little which was nice. Macey and I didn't get back in until midnight or so. It was no surprise the we won, our team destroyed the other team by 40 points. The game didn't even get over until 11 and we ended up staying as everyone left to see Luke and Ethan. By time they came out and we all talked it was well after midnight. Thankfully Macey didn't have class until 11 so we both were able to sleep in some.

When I couldn't sleep any longer I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. From the corner of my eye I noticed it was a little after 8 am. Yeah so much for sleeping in. All night I dreamt of Ethan and waking up to see that none of it was real didn't make me feel any better.

I had dreamt that we had finally gotten together and were going out on our first date. Ethan had decided to take me to the fair where we had a blast. Of course it was too good to be true, I should have realized that when he showed up to our place claiming his love for me, it wasn't real.

With a sigh I headed to the kitchen wanting to forget about my stupid dream, because that is all that it is. I really needed to move on and forget about Ethan. I moved around the kitchen wishing we had our own coffee machine because that sounded really good right now. Settling for a glass of water I filled it to the brim.

Yawning I went over to the couch and flopped down on it. While turning on the tv I gulped some water. My throat hurt from yelling last night. I sat there staring blindly at some kid show about dogs as I slowly woke up. I knew my brown hair was everywhere and I probably had pillow marks on my face.

I sat there on the couch for a good 30 minutes before Macey came stumbling out of her room to sit beside me. Her dirty blonde hair was pressed to the side of her face and the other half was sticking straight up. She mumbled a quite 'good morning' before we lapped into silence. Yeah we were every talkative in the mornings.

"We need to buy a coffee machine." Macey said breaking the silence a few minutes later. I nodded wanting to smile as I had thought the same thing. That was all that was said for at least 20 minutes. Finally we both were awake enough to actually make conversation.

"So you have class at 11? Is that your only class?" I asked my eyes still on the tv.

"I have two today. That one until noon, than one at 12:45 to 1:30. I'm free after that." I nodded already thinking of what I could do while she was in classes so I wouldn't be bored.

"You'll find something to do don't worry. If all else fails go find Ethan." Macey said reading my mind. I didn't even bother to reply. I had no idea if Ethan had class today and even if he didn't I don't know if I should hang out with him. I always end up acting stupid anyways.

The next two hours consisted of both Macey and I sitting around watching some random kids show before she had to get up and get ready. Of course since she sat around for so long she was running back and forth from the bathroom to her bedroom, trying to finish so she wouldn't be late. I did make some sort of effort by washing my face and throwing on a clean shirt. Other than that I sat there laughing at Mace as she cursed every which way.

"Kay bye Car I will see you later!" She yelled as she blew past me out the door. I stared after her already foreseeing that this will be a current thing to come. Sighing I heaved myself off the couch to make something to eat. I had about 4 hours to kill before she came back. I sent Amy a text but for some reason knew she wouldn't reply.