The Hidden Shadow!

Hello everybody. I know you thought this was an update but this is my small surprise for getting 50 thousand followers! I thought it was finally time to give you guys a little sneak peek into my new mafia story that I will be posting soon. This is a whole different story than what I usually do and I am very excited about it. I even have some cool surprises for you guys with this story, I have been working on it for the past few months secretly so soon you will get to see what I have in store for this book. 

Anyways here is a small sneak peek into 'The Hidden Shadow'. WARNING: This story is going to be violent. There will be cursing, violence, blood, and mature content. If you are not okay with that then I recommend not reading this story when I post it. This is a Mafia book so it is more mature than any of my other books. 

So without further ado here it is!

What would you do if you were trained to be a killer? That the person you thought loved you was actually using you for a weapon? Jessie Wright thought her life couldn't get any worse as she lived on the streets but that all changed when an unknown man found her and took her in. At the age of 8 she had no clue that the man who became her father was someone you did not mess with. With a mafia boss as your father you are bound to become apart of the family business. Once Jessie was 15 years old her life changed from being a regular teenage girl to being a weapon. Being taught how to use every weapon available on the market as well as things around the house; Jessie become the thing her father wanted her to be, a killer. Now at 25 she has assassinated more people then she can remember. But what happens when one job becomes too much and Jessie says no for the first time. What happens when she goes against her father's wishes? What happens when the last person she thought would save her does? What does she do then? 

I lowered my gun staring plainly down at the guy laying beneath my feet. Blood was starting to seep through his shirt leaving a huge stain. His lifeless figure laid crumpled on the ground, his eyes glazed staring off into no mans land. Glancing down at my attire glad I was wearing black jeans and a black shirt, I did not need blood showing up on me.

Suddenly the hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up and my spine tingled. Pivoting on my heel I raised my gun on the new figure standing a few feet away from me. The moon along with one street light was the only source of light so I couldn't make out the figure. What I could see was that it was a man, a tall man. I stared at his figure my gun still pointed in his direction.

"Well that wasn't very nice." The man finally spoke. His deep voice echoed around the dead empty street. I didn't reply and my grip did not loosen on my gun. My body tensed as the man started towards me his long legs eating up the pavement. He came to a stop right underneath the street light which was only 2 feet in front of me. He was smart enough to not get any closer.

My brown eyes quickly took in my surroundings wanting to make sure the man was really alone. He didn't seemed bothered by having a gun pointed at him in fact he seemed almost bored. My calculating eyes took in the man, realization sinking in. Leonardo Russo. I pondered why one of the worlds biggest mafia leader was doing here in the middle of the night.

I took him in studying his face. He showed no emotion or notion as to why he was here. We both stood still studying one another. I took in his fancy attire, what looked like a black suit graced his body. What looked liked black hair was slicked back making him look like he just came from some special event. I could just make out the slight stubble on his jaw.

"Do you know who I am?" He suddenly questioned.

"I would be stupid not to know who are you." I said calmly. "What are you doing here at this time of night?"