Chapter 29....

Semi-Edited

PLEASE go read the authors note at the end of this! It is kind of long but VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ IT!! PLEASE PLEASE! 

Love this banner sent to me by @Hhaabbss5131 !!!

Song above is Say Love by JoJo. Thought it kind of thought it fit Macey and Luke (Lacey?)

Enjoy! 

My brother and my best friend kissing. I couldn't force myself to look away no matter how hard I tried. This was not what I was expecting to see coming home today. Hell I didn't think I would ever see this. They loved to tease one another and get each other hell, Macey was like my sister. How can they be kissing or even be together?! I wanted to yell over at them but all words were stuck inside of me.

I felt like my eyes were burning just watching them. The kiss probably didn't last more than 10 seconds but to me it felt like they were sucking each others tongues for hours. My mind could not seem to wrap around the idea of Luke and Macey being together, it just didn't sound right.

Looking at them though I wasn't angry that were together. Maybe they did look good together and I can't deny I have thought about them going out together. What I was most pissed about what they didn't tell me. It was clear as day they have been seeing each other for a while. This was just a first kiss I was witnessing. No they seemed really familiar with one another.

I felt almost betrayed that my own best friend wouldn't tell me she was seeing someone. I was pissed that my brother, my own blood, didn't tell me he liked Macey and asked her out. No one told me! No one had the balls to straight out tell me they were seeing each other.

Sure I would have been angry at first and kind of disgusted but I would have been fine with it. Now I was not. I was more angry that they didn't tell me. How long have they been going behind my back? That is what I wanted to know. It was almost like Amy and Ethan all over again. They didn't tell us they were going out and now these two.

Everyone has been hiding things from me lately, and I hated it. I hated that no one trusted me or that no one thought I could handle the news. I was not some glass vase that needed to be handled with care. I can take whatever anyone had to say to me.

This just pushed me over the edge. I had thought Macey would tell me since we tell each other everything. I have told Macey everything that goes on with me. Have you? The voice asked in my head. At those two words I paused. Okay maybe I haven't really told her everything that has happened these last few days, but that is only because she hasn't been around much. Now I know why.

A wave of anger hit me making me clench my jaw at them. I was not going to just run away and not confront them. I was going to give them a piece of my mind for keeping this from me. I didn't even hesitate as I marched over in their direction.

"Hey!" I shouted when I got near. The two of them jumped apart and looked around. I came to a stop in front of them and watched the color drain from their faces. They didn't think they would be caught.

"Carter." Luke said, and glanced at Macey with what looked like fear in his eyes.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out about you two? Did you plan on hiding it from me forever!?" I basically screeched at them. My anger was getting a hold on me.

"Carter we were going to tell you." Macey said.

"When? When you are getting married?"

"Car-" Luke started to say but I interrupted him.

"I can't believe you two! My best friend and my brother hiding that they are seeing each other. You've been sneaking around for god knows how long. No wonder I haven't seen you much lately Macey."