Chapter 11

-For my friend Amanda Bucci, Happy Birthday Girl! Love You! <3 

April's P.O.V.

A month! He has been ignoring me for a whole month and I don't know why. We were getting along so well before and then after coming back from the woods he just suddenly distances himself from me.

I have cried myself to sleep for the past month because I thought he was going to reject me. I have tried to talk to him but he wouldn't even try to hold up a conversation with me, so I gave up for the time being, giving him his space to deal with whatever it is he is going through.

I am woken up by my mother, telling me that we have an Alpha from another pack that would like to discuss something important with us. Usually I wouldn't even be allowed in the same room, but since I have found Aiden, we will have to be a part of the meetings so that other packs will know who will be in charge next. I nod my head and go into my bathroom to get ready, not even looking at the mirror because I know that I look terrible, and then walk into the steaming shower.

Once I am clean, I step out and wrap a towel around my body then walk into my room to get ready. After everything is proper, I open my door, walk over to Aiden's, and get ready to knock on the door. But I don't. I'm just stupidly standing outside of his door with my hand in the air. I just can't bring myself to try and get him to talk to me, only to be left heartbroken afterwards. 

I decided to come and get him afterwards, and then go downstairs to my father's office. I step inside and see him talking to a middle aged man with wavy dark brownish hair with high cheekbones and the same dark eyes as Aiden.

Come to think of it, he looked a whole lot like Aiden, the exhausted face and all. 

"Ah April, this is Michael, Alpha of the Red Moon pack. Michael, this is my daughter and future Luna, April." I wave my hand and silently study him, looking to see if there are any other similarities between him and Aiden.

They go on to discuss the rogue problem that they have been having lately and that they were looking for some help to get rid of them if it becomes a bigger problem.

"Where is your Luna? And the future Alpha?" I ask curiously. My mother gasps and then looks at me with a glare, "April, we do not ask personal questions like those to others, it is rude."

I shrug my shoulders, but I can't help but wonder. He looks a lot like Aiden, and Aiden's wolf was as big as an Alpha's. What if he kicked his own son out of the pack? I clench my jaw and fists at the direction my thoughts were headed.

"It's alright, she is curious. That is a good trait to have in a Luna," Michael said. "Unfortunately, my mate has not been with me for a long time."

"Why?" I ask. 

"When I was close to your age, I was very foolish and arrogant. Due to those traits of mine, I made the mistake of rejecting my mate. I have not seen her in about nine-teen years, nor have I gotten myself a new mate. The position of Luna belongs to my rightful mate, and when or if I see her again, I will make sure to express just how terrible I feel for letting her go."

Aiden is nine-teen. Could his mother be Michaels missing mate? No it can't be, it is ridiculous to even think that. 

"Speaking of future Alphas, April where is your mate?" My father asks me. When I tell him that he is in his room, he tells me to go and get him. 

Without being told twice, I get up off of my seat and walk upstairs to his room. I knock on the door, waiting for an answer that never came. Of course, "Aiden, I know you're in there, and I know that you are ignoring me. I don't know why you are though, but it has to stop. It's only going to get worse for both of us."

My Abused MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara