Prologue

DREW THOMSON

I look over towards Ryder and raise an eyebrow, "There is no way in hell, that I'll fall in love with this Nicole chick," I smugly say, "She'll fall for me."

Ryder raises his own eyebrow in challenge, "You sure?" he smirks back.

I look at him with certainty, "Definitely," I whisper.

I hear a loud screech from my best friends girlfriend, "Oh my gosh! Drew!"

I look over at the girl with brown hair, and brown eyes.

Clarity Charms.

I get up off of the old campus bed. Clarity jumps at me and I easily catch her.

"Ryder, you didn't tell me he was coming!" she exclaims

"Yeah, well, here he is," I hear his scowl, "Now, Drew, can you please place my girlfriend down?"

I squeeze Clarity tighter as she tries to get down, "But.. I missed her," I pout.

"I said," he growls, "Down."

I hear a faint shout, "Clarity! You can't just ditch me like that!"

I look over towards a girl with dyed, blonde hair, and flawless olive tan skin.

I place Clarity down, and she giggles as she runs towards the blonde, "I'm sorry, Nikki. I just got excited when I saw Drew's car outside," she appologizes.

The blonde looks over towards me, "That's Drew?" She raises an eyebrow.

Clarity gives her a sheepish look, "Yeah," she shrugs, walking over towards Ryder.

Ryder gives Clarity a cheeky smile and snakes his arms around her waist.

I look away from them, and look at the blonde.

She gives me a cautious look, before giving me a home gesturing smile, "Hi, I'm Nicole, Nicole Gold," she holds her hand out.

I look at her hand, before taking it, "Nice to meet you, Nicole. I'm Drew, Drew Thomson," I smile back.

She drops her hand from mine, "Nice meeting you, Drew," she involuntarily bats her eyelashes.

I smirk, and she raises an eyebrow.

"I think we're going to get along just fine," I say.

She rolls her blue-green eyes, "We just met," she scowls.

I give her a sheepish, cheeky smile, "That's the attitude I like in a girl."

She narrows her eyes, "Shut it, Thomson," she seethes.

"Oooo," I drag out, "Already using nicknames, are we, Nikki?" I smirk.

Her blue eyes turn a darker shade, "Only Clarity gets to call me that. And I was only using your last name, so go screw yourself," she hisses.

I like her.

"Not before you do," I wink.

Her oceanic eyes are no longer blue-green, "I said," her cat eyes look at me, "Shut it."

Yup,

We are going to get along just fine.

And we just met.

"I'm glad I met you," I say truthfully.

"Go suck on Ryder's dick, please," She says sweetly.

I look over at Ryder, who was sucking Clarity's face off, "Looks like he's already occupied," I scoff.

Nicole looks over at me, "I think they're cute," she shrugs.

I look down at the blonde, again, "Blonde," I say.

She gives a weird look, "What?"

"Blonde," I repeat, "That's what I'll call you."

She gives me a scowl in return, "Whatever floats your boat, brunett," she pauses, "And plus, this isn't even natural. It's just a dyed blonde," she says.

I give her a look, "I thought so."

She looks at me, "Oh hush," she rolls her eyes, again.

I chuckle at her childish behavior.

Meeting you, is so far the best thing that has ever happened to me, Blonde.

A/N

Ahhhh!! Who else is excited for this new series?!!

I know I am!

I hope you all enjoyed this Prologue!

I'll see you all next chapter, and don't forget to COMMENT, FAN, and VOTE.

I love you all

xx

Don't be a silent reader.