33. Falling In Love With Kitten

A/N "Just set my heart on fire, just like gasoline."

Picture is of Nicole's ring :)

DREW THOMSON

A twist in my stomach came alive as I bit my bottom lip while staring at her. She raised an eyebrow at me, questioning me without even speaking.

"I found it," I smile, and she gives me a weird face.

"You found what?"

"Our.. Our house," I rub the back of my neck with my hand, and she gives me a surprised look, her mouth open.

"A house? Not an apartment?" Her eyes widen as I nod my head.

"Uh, yes."

She stands there for a few seconds, making my heart leap, before jumping on me, and kissing me. I kiss her back, spinning us around as she giggles while pulling back.

"I love you, Kitten," I smile, and she smiles back.

"I love you, too. When are we moving?" She asks out of curiosity.

"Uh.. Next week?" I say with uncertainty.

Her eyes widen again, "That soon?"

"Uh, yeah.."

She rolls her eyes as I place her down, "Stop saying 'uh', Drew."

"Uh- I mean, okay," I bite my bottom lip again, before quickly releasing it.

"Why are you so nervous?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I um.. Nothing," I smile, before pulling her closer to me by snaking my arms around her waist again, and kissing her.

She giggles, "You're so weird, you know that?"

"I know," I smirk, giving her a wink.

She laughs, and I fall in love with her all over again.

***

"Alright, I think that's it," she faces away from me, placing the last box on the ground. I already told the administrator at the college about our moving, and she was fine with it.

I look at the large space in our new home.

"I can't believe we did it," she sighs, looking outside the windows, "It's so beautiful."

"Wait until you get upstairs," I place a cheeky smile.

She gives me a look, before rushing towards the room that we'll be sharing. There were only two rooms in the house, and it was all we needed.

"Oh, wow," She gives out a speechless breath, and I admire her, as she admires the view. You could see New York perfectly from up here, and I could tell she loved it. She walks towards the balcony doors, and opens them. In all honesty, it looked a little high, but the house was on top of a hill, and I just knew that Nicole would love it if it had a good view of New York.

"I love it, Drew," her eyes start to water, "But I love you more."

I place an arm around her waist, and flush the side of her body with mine, "I love you, too, Kitten."

She kisses my cheek, and I smile down at her.

In all my years of living, I never thought that I would ever fall in love. Especially with a girl like Nicole. She's funny, smart, and beautiful. But she's also stubborn, strong-willed, and slightly broken. But, I'll always love her. I used to play girls, and toy with their emotions, just to see what they would do. But, I fell in love with Nicole, and I couldn't toy her for some reason. She was mine the second I saw her. And now, as I stand here, with her in my arms, I couldn't have imagined a better future for myself. I couldn't imagine having anyone else around my arm.