25. Foreign Words

A/N "So, be concerned."

DREW THOMSON

Nicole groans loudly as she lays her back on the bed we're sharing in the hotel room. I walk towards her, and get on one of my knees. She stares at me blankly, and I smirk.

I drop my smirk, and take her shoes off. She let's out a sigh of appreciation when I start to rub her feet.

I try to make a conversation, "When is your Mom going to be here?"

"Tomorrow. She needed to finish something from work before coming here," Nicole closes her eyes.

"Is Anthony coming here, too?" I ask, rubbing deeper.

She hums, "Yes. He'll be taking the same plane as my mother."

I switch feet, "Want a back rub too?"

Her head shoots up, "Yes, please."

I chuckle, but get up anyways. Nicole lays on her stomach, waiting for my to staddle her legs. She tilts her head in my direction, and slowly closes her eyes when my hands trail over her body. I tease her a little, wrapping one of my fingers around the hem of her shirts. She let's out a soft groan of annoyance as her face crinkles in distaste.

I let loose of the shirt around my finger, and have my hands travel onto her waist. I hop on the bed, and place her on my lap. She sits herself between my legs, and I shrugs my shoulders in disappointment. I wanted her on my lap.

I let her be anyways, and my hands start to make their way up her back, onto her shoulders. She shivers in delight when I start to put pressure. She hums and leans back slightly, enjoying the pleasure. My head dips down, still massaging her shoulders, and I start to leave sloppy kisses on her neck.

My hands remove from her shoulders, and go around her waist. She pushes her back onto my chest, and she tilts her head so I can have better access to her neck. I take the invite, and kiss more harshly. I bite down, and she let's out a soft moan of pleasure.

My arms tighten around her waist, and I groan when Nicole pushes me back. She turns herself around, and straddles my lap. My pants are starting to get tight, so I shuffle under her. Her hips move around when I start to move my own, and I stop myself, afraid of getting too excited.

I look into her beautiful eyes, and they're a dark green color, no longer a bright blue-green. She stares back with a deep look in her eyes, her lips slightly parted. My hands trail against her back, my fingers running up and down. She shivers, closing her eyes. Her eyes open again, and she leans in forward.

She rests her head against my forehead, and my heart starts to pound against my chest. My nervousness seems to show through, because she gives me a soft smile. Not a smirk, but a smile. I smile back, and she kisses me sweetly. Her lips taste like mint from the gum she was previously chewing.

I bite down on her lip for enterance, and she let's me in. I pull her body closer to mine, my arms fully wrapping around her beautiful body. She moans in pure pleasure as my hands reach up her shirt, my fingers touching her skin. She shudders against me, and I trail my kisses down her jaw, and neck when she pulls away to breathe.

"Fuck, Drew.." She moans my name when I leave a hickey on her neck.

"Mmm," I let out, moving her hair aside, and pushing down her shirt slightly so that I can kiss her collarbone.

She moans, and that's when I stop teasing her, and flip us around so that I'm on top.

"Kitten," I whisper in her ear, and she shivers.