21. Oh, Shut Up

A/N "Sometimes we make mistakes that we don't regret. And my mistake was you."

DREW THOMSON

I roll over on my bed with a groan, wanting to wrap my arm around a certain girl with dyed blonde hair. I quickly open my eyes when my arms harshly hits a soft bed, and not around a girls waist.

I sit up groggily, and look around, squinting my eyes, and running my hand through my messy hair. There's no sign of her. I pout to myself as I lift myself out of the bed. I don't even bother with the bathroom first as I try to find Nicole.

When the smell of bacon hits my nose and the sound of music enters my ears, I furrow my eyebrows and head towards the kitchen. That's where I spot a humming Nicole, in my shirt while it hangs just above her knees. Her hair is pulled into a messy, high pony tail. She has now placed knee high socks on her feet.

When she starts to sway her hips to the music, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull the back of her body to my chest. She let's out a squeak of surprise, and looks over at me while I rest my head on her shoulder, placing a kiss.

She smiles at me, and kisses my cheek, "Good morning," she welcomes me.

I nuzzle my head in her neck, "Morning, Kitten."

She laughs when my nose rubs against a tickilish spot. I smile against her skin, and I hear her hum. Her vocal cords are traveling from her body to my own, and it's making me like every second of being with her.

She chuckles, "Your hair is messy," she says as she flips the bacon on the pan.

"And those hickeys on your neck are lovely," I whisper in her ear.

She shivers against me, "Oh," was all she said.

We aren't awkward like I thought we would be. Nothing much about us has changed, other than we're more touchy and more affectionate. And I'm not complaining on that factor.

I tilt my head over to look at her face, "Are we going to talk to Clarity about Brian today?"

Nicole looks at me, "Yeah, but first, I should take a shower. My legs hurt," she whines, slightly stretching in my arms.

I smirk, "Can I join?"

She looks at me and laughs, "You're the cause of the problem, buddy. I don't think so," she shakes her finger, turning off the stove and wiggling her way out of my grip.

I quickly snake an arm around her waist, and she gives me a look.

She rolls her eyes, "Do you always have to be touching me now?"

I tap my fingers against her body, "Hmm.. Yes," I grin from ear to ear.

She just rolls her eyes again, "I'm not your girlfriend."

I pout, "Yes you are."

Nicole gives me a look, "When did we establish this?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Last night," I smirk at her.

She crosses her arms, moving her body to face me, "You never asked me. And plus," she moves away slightly, "Who said I would have agreed?" she shrugs.

I groan, pushing her back against the counter, and my arms snake around her small body, "How about now, Kitten?"

She shivers, "Hnn.." she let's out a strangled breath.

I kiss her cheek, and make my way down her neck, onto her several hickeys, "Will you be my girlfriend, Kitten?"

She groans, "Oh shut up," she grabs my face forcefully and kisses me.