Extra Part 3

DREW THOMSON

Camilla smiles sweetly, "Please, Dad?"

Her light brown hair and green eyes charmed me as her soft voice spoke to me. Nicole gives me a snigger, and I glare at her. She bites her bottom lip to supress her laughter. Kasen smirks at me, and I could tell that him and my wife were enjoying this.

Kasen was sixteen now, and Camilla was eleven. Kasen now had a girlfriend, and her name was Rhylynn. The way it was spelt was a little different, but I liked different. She had firey red hair, and light brown eyes. Camilla also, sadly, had a boyfriend. His name was James, and he had dark black hair and dark brown eyes. I was not happy that she had a boyfriend at that age.

"Okay, okay. Fine. Just be back by six o'clock, no later," I glare at Camilla, and she smiled.

"Yay! I'll go tell James!"

I huff as I plop myself back onto the couch, running my hands over my face and through my hair. I feel a comforting, soft hand on my back, and I look over towards my lovely, beautiful wife. Her blue-green eyes still remained the wonderful color they were when we first met, and her dark brown hair was still healthy, and clean like it was before we got married.

I was still in love with every bit of her.

"It'll be okay, Drew," she rubs circles on my back, and kisses my cheek as she sits herself next to me.

I quickly swing my arm around her waist, reeling her into me, "I know, I'm just worried about her, that's all. I love her so much.."

Nicole's eyes brighten, "His parents will be with them both, Babe. Nothing bad is going to happen to our precious Camilla."

I smile at her, "I love you, Kitten."

"I love you, too, Drew," she strokes my cheek.

"You know you guys aren't the only people in this room, right?" Kasen's voice was held with disgust.

I look back at Kasen and glare, "That's what I try telling you when you and Rhylynn keep making out on the couch all the time."

Kasen shuts up.