Training the pack.

That's Megan right there^^
Melissa's P.o.v:
Today Danny,i and a couple others are going to train the pack. So i dressed in my gym clothes.  It was 8 o'clock. It was time. I whistled,so did Danny and the others to wake up the pack. After what felt like an eternity( jk just a couple of hours),the pack finally comes outside. And you will not believe what i just saw.  I saw Megan in the shortest shorts ever along with a pink sportsbra that shows way too much. "Ok,so listen up. We are going to run twenty laps around the field in human form."i said while clapping my hands. By the time Danny,i and the other warriors of my pack were done,the Crystalmoon pack only did ten.
"You guys are slow. You have to learn how to run faster. If a rouge chases you,you have to outrun them."i said when they finally did twenty laps. They collapsed on the ground panting. I went over to Danny and told him the plan. "Dan,we have to split up the pack to train them.  You take the guys,i take the girls."i explained to Danny while he just nodded. We split up the pack causing Danny to go with the guys and me with the girls. I walked over to them and said"Ok,listen up. We are going to learn how to run fast in wolf form"i said. "Now change into your wolf form and meet me by the entrance of the forest. I changed in my wolf form,feeling my bones crack and it felt so good because i havn't shifted in months. I felt my nose turning into a snout,no not like Voldemort from Harry Potter because let's face it he has no nose. I walked to the entrance of the forest to see the girls already there. "Ok,so i want you girls to run with me through the forest in wolf form really fast. And try to dodge the branches and trees."i said through the mindlink.
We started running and suprisingly the girls were good at this.  "Ok,that's enough for today. Let's go back to the pack house. " i said changing back into a human. When we were at the pack house Danny and the boys were also done. "Hey Dan. How was your training with the boys."i asked while walking with him in the pack house. "Good suprisingly. Yours?"he asked back. I nodded and replied"Same." He nodded. After that we ate dinner and went up to our rooms,when 8 walked in there i saw Megan on top of Danny,trying to get him to kiss her. Then she saw me.  "What do you want bitch! Can't you see we're busy??"she screamed. I shook my head and replied with a "leave Danny alone."and grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom.
I took a shower and when i was done,i walked back inside to see Danny already asleep. I climbed in bed and turned the bedside lamp off. I fell asleep thinking why Mark didn't come to the training. When i felt arms snake around my waist and the last thing i heard before i went to sleep was"Goodnight my mate." And i fell asleep to the smell of my mate's scent,but it smelled so different. But i couldn't figure it out,so i just fell asleep.