A visit to Johnson

Melissa's P.O.V:
He's gone! Damien's gone! I just gave birth and the first that happens is me losing my child.
"It's okay,Melissa. It's not your fault."Stefan said. I looked at him with the 'don't even try' look.
We were given the oppertunity to leave the hospital and i took it.
I told Stefan to drive to the lake i went to to visite the merman Johnson.
"Stop here."i said. Stefan did.
I got out of the car and stepped towards the lake. The smell is just.....calming.
"The world will be a better place."i said before jumping into the water.
I turned into a mermaid like last time.
"Hello,Melissa"Johnson said.
"Hello Johnson,i need your help."i explained.
He nodded and swam away from me.
He looked back and me and motient me to follow,so i did.
We swam until i saw a underwater house. We wdnt trough the entrance. The moment u entered,there's a surface.
I went up to the surface and saw a beautiful room. In fact i was already in the room.
"You can change back you know. You just have to climb up that stone and your mermaid tail will turn back into feet."Johnson said.
I nodded and did as he said.
Climbing up the stone was hard. Once i was at the top i sat for a while before feeling my tail turn into feet. I sighed.
Right under me was water. One touch and i'll turn back into a mermaid.
"So, what's the problem?"Johnson asked coming from the water from under me.
"So a couple of days ago,i gave birth to a baby boy."i said. Johnson nodded carefully listening.
"And a woman decided to kidnap him."i explained further.
"That's a dick move bro"Johnson said. I nodded.
"That's not the worst. It just hut me yesterday."i said.
Johnson nodded. "You showed me a vision of me with triplets and my mate."i said.
Johnson smiled.
"That's true. Because the baby boy yoy gave birth to wasn't Stefan's. It was the man's who raped you."he explained. I nodded.
"Wait. How do you know,i wad raped."i asked him.
"Sweetie,i'm like your gardian angel,but in merman form."he explained. I nodded.
"You see you will have these triplets,just not now."he explained. I nodded once again.
"Will i ever see my baby boy again?"i asked. He nodded.
"Very soon."he said. I smiled.
"It's time you go back. Your mate is waiting for you."he said.
I nodded."Thank you,Johnson."
"You're welcome,Melissa.Come whenever you need me,Okay?"he asked. I nodded.
I swam back and to the surface.
When you wake up the world will be a better place,i thought before returning back to my world.
I woke to Stefan shaking me rapidly.
"Melissa,thank goodness you're awake. You alright?"Stefan asked.
I nodded and he helped me up.
A cry was heard.......