Second Mate

Melissa's P.o.v:
I woke up at seven o'clock. Yeah,i know pretty early. When i looked behind me,i didn't see the person who was laying with me yesterday night in bed. I looked at Danny to see him in a weird position.  I laughed. It was like he got out of bed but ran back in and slept in that weird position. Something weird about Danny was that he didn't have a scent. Maybe he's blocking it so nobody can smell it.

I snapped out of my trance and took a shower. After i took a shower,i decided to take a walk in the park. And guess who i bumped into on my way there,Mark. We bumped into eachother making me fall backwards. He said sorry and offered me a hand. I said it was okay and took his hand.  But what was strange was that i didn't feel any sparks. I think it was because he rejected me and i accepted his rejection. Does that mean i have a second mate? I was so confused,i didn't even see Mark waving at me before walking away.

I went over to the swings and sat down.  Then i began to think. If Mark isn't my mate anymore,does that mean i have a second mate? Who is he?  Why can't i smell Danny's scent? Is the rejection causing all of this? I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard someone sit on the swing beside me. I looked up to see Danny.

Danny's P.o.v: (didn't expect that did ya?)
I know Megan is my mate and Melissa told me not to reject her but i did it anyway. She is a slut and i can't stand her. I found out that Melissa is my second mate.  But she doesn't know so i decided to keep it a secret until it's time.
I wanted to clear my mind so i took a walk towards the park and guess who i saw my mate aka Melissa.

Melissa's P.o.v:
"Hey Liz"Danny said calling me by my nickname. I smiled. "He Dan. Whatcha doing here?"i asked pushing hard with my feet to swing. "I needed to clear my mind.  What about you?"he asked also swinging. I shrugged. "Just wanted to come here."i said. Danny nodded. We swinged and i aske him to hold my hand so we could swing in sync. I felt sparks. I stopped swinging and looked at Danny. He sighed and all of the sudden a smell hit me hard. I looked at Daniel. It was his scent and the scent i smelt in my room.  I smiled. "Danny are you my second mate?"i asked locking hands with his. He nodded and leaned in.  So did i until our lips crashed against eachother and moved in sync. After what seemed like a make out session we finally pull away.  He smiles,so do i. I feel sparks everywhere. He put his forehead against mine and kissed the tip of my nose. I giggled.