Twin Brother??

Danny and i were sitting in our room,when i decided to find some info about my parents. I walked to Mark house and knocked. "Hey Mark,is your dad here? I need to talk to him."i said. Mark nodded. He called his dad and let us inside. "Hello Melissa. What can i help you with?"Mark's dad Anthony said. "I want to find out more about my parents. Do you have a file about them?"i asked. Anthony thought for a second then said"i think i do. Follow me." I followed Anthony to his office with Danny. He searched and after awhile pulled out a file. He gave it to me and told me  that i can sit on one of the couches. I nodded and walked to the black couch. I sat down and opened the file. I saw a picture of my parents.

I read at the bottem:Gregeory Jhonson RoseLily Patricia McnallyI smiled such a happy couple

Gregeory Jhonson Rose
Lily Patricia Mcnally

I smiled such a happy couple. Then i saw a picture of two kids.  Twins a boy and a girl. I smiled.

I read at the bottem:Baby twins:Melissa Amathyst Rose                     Jackson Damon RoseI gasped

Baby twins:Melissa Amathyst Rose
                     Jackson Damon Rose
I gasped. Danny and Alpha Anthony looked at me. Danny with a confuesed face and Alpha Anthony with a smile.
"I have a twin brother."i said.  Danny smiled. I read some more about Jackson:Jackson Rose. Fourty-five minutes older than Melissa.
I gave the file back to Alpha Anthony and thanked him. "Do you have any idea where he is,right now?"i asked Alpha Anthony about Jackson. He said that he is probably in town. I thanked him once again and took Danny's hand.
"Let's find my brother."i said.  Danny nodded. We went to town and looked for him everywhere. Just when i was about to give up,i saw a boy that looked exactly like me and he was looking for someone. I began to walk towards him. "Jackson?"i said once i reached him. He looked at me and said"Melissa?" I nodded so did he. I began to feel tears brim in my eyes. I hugged him so hard i swear i heard his bones crush.
"I was looking for you."he said. "So did i."i said. He laughed and hugged me again. I heard a growl behind me. I looked behind me and saw Danny giving Jack a death glare. "Oh Jack,this is Danny. My mate. "I said holding Danny's hand. Jack looked at us and shook his hand. Then they did a brohug. We asked Jack if he wanted to join the pack. He said yes. We went to the packhouse and celebrated.  Jack shared a room with a girl called Lindsey. She is a redhead. That's her down there.

They shared a room next to us and i've met Lindsey

They shared a room next to us and i've met Lindsey. She is really funny. I jumped into bed and cuddle with Danny till i fell asleep.