The Truth

Melissa's P.O.V:
"I am his mate."i said not afraid to reveal the truth. She looked at me as if she has eaten the most disguisting thing in the world. "You his mate. I am his mate."she said.
I laughed making people look our way. I saw the stage and walked towards it. I took the mic in my hands and walke to the front of the stage. "Hello everyone,i would like to have your attention."i said. Everyone's head turned towards me. "Well as you all know,Alpha Stefan has found his mate,blondie"
"But she is not his mate,i am"i said and everyone gasped.
I walked off the stage and out. 
I saw a beautiful lake and sat by it.
I heard footsteps behind me,i turned around and saw Aunt Amelia. "You know my dad proposed to my mom here."she said.
"Really?"i asked. She nodded. "My dad proposed here to her. And after that i was born and Uncle Kayden. Your dad is my Uncle. My moms brother. I quess Aunt Lindsey missed them too,because that is why she named you and Daniel after my mom and dad. Because you're special. Never forget that,ok?"she said. I nodded.
*2 hours later*
God kill me...
I cried finding out what the family i am in has gone through. I will come be stronger.
------------------------------------------------------