Hidden Talent???

Melissa's P.O.V:
Waking up isn't always easy for me.
I have to open my eyes and lie in bed for a good ten more minutes before i'm really awake.
But today was different. After my little act on the stage,blondie decided to blame me. For what? You may ask. For nothing. She's just a jealous b*tch. But who am i to say that. She's pretty and has prince Stefan wrapped around her finger.
What do i do? Even though prince Stefan is my mate? I leave it like that. I don't give a damn. But prince Stefan saw my act on stage and decided to talk to me today. Do i know why? No. I'm about to find out.

(A/N:That's blondie up there)I was just eating left over mac and cheese when i got a phone call from prince Stefan

I was just eating left over mac and cheese when i got a phone call from prince Stefan.
*On The Phone*
Prince Stefan:Hello?
Melissa:yes Prince.
Prince Stefan:The limosine will come to pick you up okay?
Melissa:k
--------
I finished eating and went to the door. I opened it and saw tge limosine. Damn.........rich gang. 
I got in and it drive to the palace. 

*At The Palace*
I walked in Stefan's offuce only to be greeted by blondie.
"What's gucci blondie?"i asked.
"My Fucking Name Is Britney."she said.
"Geez girl don't get your panties in a twist."i said.  She glared at me and slapped me across the face. I held face and looked at her shocked. Then i bursted my anger out on her. I punched her across the face mutiple times and broke her arm.
I walked out of the office and away from the palace when a hand clasped my mouth.