Attack of the mystery wolf

Melissa's P.o.v:
Amelia and Kaden were swinging on the swingset that hung from the tree. Danny sat next to me on the ground.  We were on a picknick.
"Isn't this relaxing?"asked Danny. I nodded only to be cut off by a growl. I looked behind me at a bush. Maybe i just imagened it. I didn't realise i was staring so intense because Danny called for my attention.
"Mell,Mell?!?"Danny screamed while waving his hand infront of my face. 
"Huh?"i said. 
"You kind of zoned out staring at a bush you okay?"he asked i nodded. But in reality i wasn't. 
"AaaAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAH!!!!!!"someone screamed. I looked towards the kids. Amelia was being held down by a really ugly looking wolf.
"Amy!!!"Kaden screamed while trying to reach for his sister,but the wolf would always snarl at him when he tried.
Danny and i stood up and Danny transformed into his wolf. Danny pounced on the wolf,while i grabbed Kaden and Amelia and ran in the house. Once inside i run to the safety room with the kids. I lock the door and sit in the corner with them. Amelia crawls over to Kaden and starts hugging him like it's the last time they see eachother.

It has been a few hours,nothing yet.  But then we heard snarling outside the safety room,when suddenly someone ran into the room,breaking the door down. It was not Danny,instead it was the ugly looking wolf. Amelia screamed and held unto Kaden for dear life while i stood infront of them.  The wolf pounced on me and threw me into the hard wall causing me to blackout. The last thing i heard was Amelia's and Kaden's scream...

------------------------------------------------------
This is epic!!!!! Thanku guys for reading my story and hearting!!! I love u guys so much stay beautiful!!!😘😘😘