chapter 1

I like getting to know new people and also all of my beautiful readers so I want to get to know you... every chapter am going to ask a question

Question for the chapter: what's your name? My name's Berthuly

Michael pov

Have you ever wanted something so bad ,but didn't know if it would ever happen to you. I wanted to have sex so bad, to know how it would feel to finally lose my virginity... I mean I really do want to do it so bad that I even had dreams about it like how would teach me, making me moan his name over and over again till my little hole would be bleeding from all that pleasure...

See that's how bad I wanted to get fuck and I needed to get fuck before I lose my mine thinking about it too much... oh I guess by now you know am gay right...okay good. I just really want it bad and I do mean bad and it would have to be someone that's don't it all ready because I had they have more experience... so that would mean they can fuck really good and hard just how I been dreaming about it for like every day of my life now...

Michael are you listening? My mother asked me stopping me from my daydream. What! I say say not listening to what she was saying because I too busy daydreaming

Eat your breakfast before your late for school my mom said, looking at me strange because I've been spacing out a lot lately ,which she's starting to realize.

"Why are you keep on spacing out like that"? My mom ask me with with worry in her eye. "Nothing mom I just have a lot of school work on my mind" I lied hoping she would buy it...

"Okay sweetie just don't stress to much okay I know your a hard worker" my mom said kissing me on the forehead before turning around to clean some dishes.

I sigh happy that she believe me..I need to stop daydreaming about doing it so bad.... I turn around to see my brother Tyler smirking at at me... I blush because my brother knew how bad I wanted to get fuck... we are really close so I tell him everything I know I can trust him...

"Um.. Michael why are you blushing?" my mom asked looking at me.. I didn't know I was still blushing... I blush even more when she asked me that question....Tyler smirked at me even wider and said "Mom we have to go"

"Let's go Michael before we're late for school again" Tyler said looking at me...."okay" I said grabbing my school stuff.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Let me know if you like it and that I should continue or don't bother wasting my time.