chapter 4

Question for the chapter: what is your favorite food: I love pizza

Tyler pov

okay telling him that was going to far.... I should've never said that he wanted to get laid because everyone else was doing it at school... he really doesn't like copying anyone...

Michael always told me how he is going to make his first time really special that he doesn't ever want to forget his first no matter what even if the person he give his virginity to does it end up being with him... he still what to remember that day for the rest of his life...and the person that take it.

Hearing him talk about how he want to lose his virginity... makes me regret doing it because everyone else was doing it... I should've made mine or special too...

Michael is right sex is something special that should be giving to someone that feels special too you...

I need to apologize to Michael... how couldn't I even think that he would be giving in too peer pressure like I was... Michael is way better than that.. I wake downstairs to the kitchen and see my brother there with two sandwiches...which he was already eating one of...

"What a sandwich?" Michael ask looking at me and giving me the other sandwich he made

"Aren't you going to eat it?"  I asked taking the sandwich form him and I was hungry... "am already eating one" he reply taking a bit out of his sandwich.. "than why did you make another one if you didn't want it?" I ask looking at the sandwich he gave me..  Because I made for you... I was going to go upstairs and give it to you.. he said taking another bit of his..

"Thanks" I said taking a bit of my sandwich and sitting next too him at the kitchen table...

"So you're not mad" I ask taking a bit of my sandwich... "of course not" why would I be mad if it's true

"What do you mean if it's true?"
I ask looking at him... "well your right the kids at our school do it every day and that does increase the the pressure for me to want to do it even more"... 

"But because you see them all doing it... doesn't make you go out on the street and say fuck me to the first person you see" I say making him look at me...

"I  REALLY, REALLY WANT TO DO IT AND I CAN'T WAIT... IT GOING TO BE GREAT... Michael yell in excitement...

"I know"

"Want to tell me more about it?" I asked smiling at him... "I know you really don't want to hear about this kind of stuff" he said taking a bite of his sandwich.. "I do it kind of make me regret not doing it with someone that is special too in instead of doing it with someone I don't know" I said looking at him

"Really?"He ask me with a smile.. "yes" I reply....."so do you have standards?" I ask taking a bit of my sandwich..

He blush and nodded

"Well what are they?" I asked giving him a smirked...

"Well I really want it too be a guy because I really want to feel a dick inside me for I can feel the pressure... it's really good with cock you know I really don't know how girls get pressure from a fake cock toy... how do they feel pressured from that I want the real thing" he answered blushing bright red...

"dang okay okay I feel you" I say  smirking wider by his answer... "what does he have to look like?" I asked with the smirked still on my face because I was really shocked by his answer...

"I want him to be hot" for I can remember that a hottie took my virginity... he answered still blushing

"Okay what else?"

I want him to have a six or eight pack... I want to lick and kiss it... he said blushing worse than before... I couldn't stop smirking at him.. damn my brother how a Wild Side I didn't now that much about until now.

"Do you want to be the dominant one or him?" I ask finishing my sandwich..

"Well I really don't care about being the dominant one... I want to me the one getting pressured" he said taking three bits of his sandwich finishing his sandwich

"But" he said getting up to get us a drink from the fridge

"But what?" I ask as he sat down giving me my drink... "I would love too touch his ass"...  I look at my brother trying not to laugh

Really touch his ass... what your a ass men Michael I ask while laughing

"Yeah I like boys with ass" Michael say looking embarrassed.. 

"Okay so you want him to have a good looking ass for you can touch it?" I ask while trying not to laugh more...

"And squeezing it"  what don't pretend you don't love ass... Michael said blushing red embarrassed of his own answer

"Wow you really thought about everything and plan it out" I said chuckling at my brother...

"Yes I did"  he reply smiling at me.

"Have you already had your first kiss?" I ask taking a sip from the shrink he gave me and waiting for his answer..

"No" he answered sad

"Don't worry you'll get it bro" I said smiling at him... "that's what I wanted to talk to you about" he said looking nervous

"what is it" I ask looking at him calmly

"Well I was hoping that you would me my first kiss" he said looking down at his foot blushing.

"What " I ask not believing what I heard was right

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Let me know if you like the story by always voting, commenting on which chapter you like the the most and tell me why so I can improve my stories

Thank you loves