chapter 10

Question for the chapter : would you rather give up food or the internet? I would give up the internet because I love food way to much

Michael pov

I was packing up my things for the school field trip which is tomorrow. Am so happy I can't wait to get my first kiss I can't seem to stop thinking about it  and I been trying to keep my lips moisturize more so the kiss can be perfect.

Tyler lips are so soft I can tell just by looking at them... last night I stared at his lips the whole night just imagine how soft it going to when I his lips touch mine....I know who on earth stared at some one lips for the whole night.... well me okay because I really want my first kiss to be with him... my brother is  really special too me and I know he would never do anything too hurt me..

But am scared what if he doesn't like the kiss and never talk to me again just because am a bad kisser.... the truth is I always loved my brother more than I should ,but it's wrong and I know it's against the law to love your sibling and we would get in a lot of trouble so that why I never told anyone and ...it's killing me inside because do you know how hard it is to love someone and you know that person is someone who you can never have or be with to love them ,and hold them, kissing them until your lips hurts.

That's how I always feel when I look at my big brother...it's like my your heart is being rip out of my body and I don't know how to make the pain go away... my feelings for my brother grow stronger everyday as I found new things that I love about him.... and that only makes me want him more and the more I wish my brother was mine the more my heart hurts to much... everyday was pain every time I think that my brother will never be mine...

"You need help packing baby brother?" Tyler asked, walked in to our room after helping are mom with something downstairs..

"No thanks" am done I said,  giving him a smile and putting my suitcase by my bed ready for tomorrow's trip.

"Want to go to bed together?" He asked me with a smile knowing that I would be to excited about the trip that I wouldn't sleep so he wanted to make sure I got my rest...

"Ok" I said trying my best to hold back a blush am always blushing around him and I don't how to stop it he always gives me butterflies in my stomach yes that how bad I had it for my brother I know don't judge me for it...If I font know how to control it.

"Come on than" Tyler reach out his hands for mine pulling me into his bed with him...

"Get some sleep okay baby brother" he said kissing me on the top of my head before he fall  asleep and and I also fall asleep with a smile on my face that night dreaming of tomorrow.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

I think I did really good on this chapter sorry it took me so long but I want to know what you thing of this chapter

I need 23 comments ,and 45 votes on this chapter guys so I can know how am doing that's not to much to ask

Love you