chapter 6

Question for the chapter: what time is it where your at? for me it's 11:45

Tyler pov

I stood there not able to move after what happened... I know he just touch my ass right so no big deal right I never had anyone touch my ass before that's what shocked me and what shocked me even more was where did my little brother learn to do that... he even ask me if he could do it again... and the thing is I want him to do it again I loved the way he touched me... I want him too touch my whole body... the way his hands moved on my ass made me want more and I didn't know my little brother likes it rough... where did my little brother learn that from I need to found at cause "wow" was like I could think of... and am still over here trying to catch my breath from his earlier action oh "wow".

"Are you okay son?" My mom ask me putting the grocery on the kitchen table with Michael helping her with rest of the bags

"Yeah mom am fine just thinking when you were coming home because you work so hard" I lied

"Oh baby am fine now stop worrying okay and  come help us put the grocery away" my mom said smiling at me..

"Okay" I said helping my mom with some of the bags in her hand.

I look at Michel and saw that he had nothing but lust in his eyes....."WHAT THE FUCK" I thought to myself... did I really see his face full of lust. I kept on looking at him to see if what I saw was right so I kept on looking in his eyes and yes it was lust in eyes and it grew if that's possible...

We help mom put everything in its first and she told us dinner would be ready in 30 minutes or more...

So me and Michael want up to are room to wait for dinner to be done... when we were in our room we didn't say anything to each other...

When dinner was done we want downstairs for dinner and started eating... but it was really silent until mom decide to break the silent of course... she likes us too talk at dinner.

"How was school boys?" Mom ask us getting a conversation started.

"Fine" me and Michael answered at the same time..

"Did any thing interesting happened today?" are mom ask another question

"Yes" I said looking at Micheal from across the table... "no" Michael said looking at me right back

"What happened?" Are mom ask looking between the both of us... "I was all most late to class today and my history teacher gave the Cass a surprise quiz ,and I think I got a C and you know how I feel about C mom and Tyler said that I was overreacting and that I need to relax and am still mad about the quiz my history teacher gave out like that and Tyler got mad at me because not he said,am stressing myself out too much and need to stop" Michael quickly came up with a lie..

I look at him shock of how quick he came up with that lie... he is getting better at doing that I thought to myself...

"Well Michael your brother is just looking out for you and your well being because to much stress can be unhealthy and I think you should listen to your brother Michael and stop stressing out a C is not the end of the world" our mom said agreeing with me even know the whole thing was a complete lie..

"Your right Tyler am sorry I got made for something so stupid you were just looking out for me and am going to stop stressing so much from now on" Michael said continuing his lie and looking out me to go along with his lie..

"Yeah you should stop stressing" I said going along with his lie

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Hope you my readers really like this chapter am really trying to improve create better story's and not forget to answer the question for this chapter guys love you all

Thanks loves