chapter 16

what did you do today? I wrote this chapter for you guys 

tyler pov 

Aah Micheal i started to moan quietly but obviously failed due to how fast Michael was rubbing me .... ohhhhh AAAAAHHHHHHH Micheal moan biting my lips feeling my pressure increase by the minute Micheal continue to rub me "I can't think straight" I never knew Michael had this kind of power over me just one touch from him drive me crazy.

"hush" Michael said, to me because my moan was getting a loud and I wonder how our classmates and teacher couldn't hear my moan as if I was a school slut.... but I couldn't help but moan the pleasure was too much for me to take I couldn't control my moaning and I had sex with a lot of people I never felt this kind of pleasure with them before so what makes Michael any different I go crazy every time we touch and I can't understand how he has so much control over me... oh and his hands their like Magic every time he touches me... AAAAAAHHHHH...OHHHHH MICHEAL... I scream at the top of my lungs which case Michael to put his hand over my mouth to stop my loud moaning... I can't believe I'm going this crazy just for a little rubbing but it's so good that it feels.

Micheal pov

Tyler's moaning was getting too loud to the point where our classmates and teachers were looking out us so I had to stop Tyler's loud moaning with my hand to keep him quiet ,but I did feel a little sad cause that means I couldn't hear his beautiful moaning any more so I move my hands away from his mouth just a little so I could hear his beautiful moaning... AAAAAAAAAAA he moans as his face was also flashing red... he catches me staring at him and he blushes to feel embarrassed turn his eyes away from me no longer holding eye contact with me.

I travel my hands down to his wet hole and push two of my fingers inside him which made him moan out loud again so I put my hands over his mouth before he could yell any louder which cause everyone on the beach to look at us

"are you guys okay over there"? one of our teachers ask... "yes were okay he just feeling a little sick is all" I said hoping she would bye it... we will be going back to the hostel soon so just hang in their Tyler she said with a smile going make to having her fun.

"that was close," I said to myself that I turn around to Tyler to see him whimpering, moaning and panting for air... I smiled at him  and continue to devour his hole with my fingers... he was ready to cum ,but i continue pushing my fingers in out of his wet hole

his back was lay on the sand that way i could look at him and as i looked into his eyes he was in a whole new world... he reach out his arms to wrapped around my neck i smiled and let him.

"am.. gonna.. gonna" cum he moan out

"go ahead big brother.. whats stopping you"?

he cum all over my hands... i brought my hands to my lips and licked it... Tyler watched by every move as i did so... i smirked at him and he reach out my his hands for my face then pulled me down for a kiss... I was a little shock because this was my first kiss but I still kissed him back his lips were so soft that I moved my mouth and got the idea and put his tongue in my mouth tasted a little bit of his cum.

"times to go" we heared our teacher said so Tyler kiss me really hard on the lips one last time and i pulled his boxer up and wrapped the blanket around him so he could cover all that cum that was all over him so no one would see.

I had my first kiss and it was better than i imagine.

VOTE

COMMENT 

FOLLOW  

goals for this chapter is 12 commects and don't forget to vote and follow if you do not already love you and please answer the question, you guys.