chapter 20

Questions for this chapter: how was your Thanksgiving? mine was great and felt very relaxing. 

tyler pov

I was Starstruck I can't believe Michael kissed me my first kiss is everything I ever imagined it would be but for some reason can you still feel like a dream. I touch my lips were Michael kissed me and I could still feel his soft lips on mine so the kiss was real I looked up at Michael and ask "why?"

I thought you hate me, I thought you didn't want anything to do with me, so why did you just kiss me a minute ago... is this some kind of joke to make me realize that you will never be mine so you're messing with my emotions. Well, I didn't Michael you don't need to let my emotions you don't have to make me feel towards Irene know that so "why are you doing this?"

Michael pov

I like that title ripped with sadness in my eyes I can't believe I put my big brother to so much pain and all he wanted from you what's up and I refuse to give it to him "sorry" I said the sadness in my voice hoping with all my heart that he will forgive me for all the pain I put him and his heart through and let me make it up to him by giving him what he wanted in the beginning.

"Tyler I'm sorry" I never meant to hurt you please forgive me... let me make it up to you I say with a smirk on my face. tyler smiled at me and said "I could never be mad at you no matter what"... "don't you realize that you mean everything to me?" Tyler smiled at me "so how could I ever stay mad at you?" he asks me while looking at my lips. I smile and say to Tyler "let me show you how much I appreciate you"

"Please do," Tyler said I smirked and pulled him into a kiss and I made sure to put all my emotion into that kiss so he would know how I really feel about him and not just hearing me say it.

vote 

follow 

comment 

please let me know how you felt about this chapter? and goals for this chapter is 4 comments and 5 votes