chapter 8

Question for the chapter: how was your day?

Michael pov

School was boring today but one good thing that came of it. was that there was a school field trip that I really wanted to go too because that will be the perfect place for me to get my peck on the lips from my brother..

His lips look so soft and I really want to get a little test of that... sisters kiss each other on the lips all the time so it's okay if I do it with my brother right?

What you so happy about little bro?  Tyler ask looking at me with a smirked

Did you hear about the school field trip? I ask trying to hid my blush but it wasn't working..

"Yeah I did"..."the school is going to the beach right?" "And let me guess that's where you want your first kiss to be right?" My brother ask smirking wider at me

"In the rain" I said blushing

"You want me to peck your lips in the rain" Tyler ask me as he walked over to the kitchen to get something to drink..

I walk in the kitchen and nodded my head... blushing like a crazy person on cloud 9.

"how do you know it will rain over there Michael?"... The trip is in two days and we're going to be over there for a week and I look up the weather and it going to rain.

"Wow you sure took your time to think of all of this even know it's just a peck on the lips"  Tyler said looking at me closely to make sure I would not regret it

"Are you sure you want this?"
Tyler ask not so sure I knew I wanted this..."yes or course"  I said looking right back at showing him that I know what I want...

"Why me because you know you can have your first peck with any one beside me right?"  he said waiting for my answer..

"I know that but I want it to be with you... I know with you I wont regret it for sure and your really special too be and I love and care for you... so I really want it to be with you and I want my first kiss to me with someone that I really thrust you know"

Tyler look at me and took a sip of his drink...

"And your lips looks really good when I look at them I really want a test" I quickly realized what I said and covered my mouth with my hands.

My brother looked at me with a evil smirked and said "I'll try not to disappoint you"

Want a test he said giving me his drink and I took a little drink of it... when I look back at my brother he licked his lips teasing me.

"I'll keep them moisturize for you for the big day" Tyler said licking his lips once again causing me too blush red... and hid my face with the cup of juice in my hands
Tyler laugh at my childish action and just kept smirked at me...making my cheek grow even more red.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

I would rely love it if all you guys who read my stories can comment and vote or even follow to let me me know how I am doing with my story... if you guys don't leave comments or vote on your favorite character than I don't know how to make my storeys better and please answer the question at the top of every chapter thank you

Author