chspter 22

question for this chapter: do you believe in god? yes I do and he is always there for me 

Micheal pov

It was already 8:00 in the morning and school start at 9:00 Tyler was still sleeping on top of me. I ran my fingers through his hair and smiling knowing that he was finally mine, but that smile quickly fades I thought of the way I threated Tyler and how much I must of hurting his feeling...all the pain I put him through and he still loves me as much as he does. The truth is I've love Tyler and I was just terrified of what might happen if we got caught indoor scared that if anyone found out about us they would separate us forever and I couldn't bear that so that's why I have to make sure that no one ever finds out because I love you too much to give him up or let anyone take him out for you for me even our mom. 

tyler starts to wake up and he looked at me with eyes wide open thinking that he was dreaming and what happened last night didn't really happen to make him believe that what we did last night was real and not some Fairy Tail dream he was having I pulled him to me where his lips met mine in a passionate kiss to poof to him that last night was real... as we Florida separated from to kiss due to lack of oxygen he looked at me and smiled and said so "last night was real"? tyler ask me with a shy smile and pull him down for another kiss and say "does that answer your question"? I say with a smile and kiss his forehead as well...

Come on my king you have to get ready for school it's already 8:30 I think you tell me one last time as we both got up and get to the bathroom together to get ready for school we were a couple now so we would love to take a bath together and we both wanted to see each other's neckedness 

Follow

vote

comment

goals for this chapter please answer the question because I love getting to know each one of you guys okay and looking forward to talking to you all soon  

instagram: berthuly_st don't forget to follow me I love you all