chapter 5

Question for the chapter: what is your favorite thing to do? I like reading

Michael pov

"Would you be my first kiss?" I ask my older brother with a blush...

"You want me too be your first kiss?" He asked me still not believing what I had just ask of him...

I nodded my head yes... "just a little peck on my lips" I said waiting for his answer.

"Why me?" "don't you want your kiss too be special like your first time?"

"Because your special too me..and I care about you" I rely blushing red...

I would be honored to be your first kiss ,but you do know a peck on the lips is not a kiss right Tyler said looking at me making sure I wanted this.

"Yeah but I still want you to be the first to touch my lips" I answered looking into his beautiful eyes..

Tyler stood up from his seat and walked over to me wanting to kiss me now but I stop him before he could... "not now I want it to be the right time"

"Okay but don't keep me waiting because I really want to test those lips now" Tyler said kissing my cheek sending sparks though my body as I push him away embarrassed....

Tyler smirk at me while pulling me close to him and kissing my neck.... "Tyler what if mom see us?" I ask trying to push him away again ,but he didn't Bush don't he know how risky this..

He didn't say anything as he continue to kiss my neck...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Tyler I moan as he started licking and biting my neck , making me lose it any control I had.

As he lick my and bite my neck making me feel nothing but pressure I couldn't help wrapped my arms around his wrist bring him closer to me and giving him more access to my neck..

"Someone eager" he said smirking at me then going back to kissing my neck, which felt so good having his soft lips against my skin...

What I did next shock both me and Tyler.. I put both my hands on his ass and squeeze it really rough casing Tyler too moan and gasp pulling away from me with a shock face not knowing if I could ever do that...I didn't even know I had it in me myself...

What shock me even more was that I grab Tyler waist pulling pulling him close to me like before and touching his ass again not caring what he would do too me later if he was mad at me... I couldn't help I don't know what came over me but to my surprise Tyler moan wrapping his arms around me.... while I touch that fine ass of his...I don't  know but I like ass a lot and my older brother had a fine ass..

Michael AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH... Tyler moan as I squeeze his ass really tight it's his fault he started it and now I can't stop myself...

"Am home" our mom yelled, which mean I had to force myself to stop now before I stop...I gave his ass one last squeeze and  whisper in his ear "you have a nice ass... hope I can touch it again" I said walking away to go and welcome mom home and help her if she has any groceries she need him carrying..

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Hi guys sorry it took me so long to update the story but am going to story to update as best I can and feel too give me any idea that can help me with the story

Thank you loves