chapter 7

Question for the chapter: if you could have one wish what would it be? I would want to be a mermaid to be part of a whole new world

Michael pov

After dinner me and Tyler want upstairs to get ready for bed as we were getting ready for bad Tyler still didn't talk to me I thing I made him mad...

"Are you mad?" I ask eye raping him as he took of his clothes,  leaving him in only boxers

"Am not mad" he said looking at me and I quickly stop eye raping him...because I did not want my brother getting the wrong idea of of me staring at him... Am not going to lie my brother was hot that's why every girl wanted yo get with me...which is why he didn't care how he lost his virginity.

"Really?" I said making sure he wasn't made because I hate it when my bothers mad at me..really I do it makes me feel sick and I don't like it one bit.

"am not mad" he said looking at me with a smirked and I got nervous... because I wanted to touch his ass again I love the feel of it...

"So can I touch you again" I ask him really wanting to touch his ass again.

"You want to touch my ass again?" Tyler ask looking straight at me..

"Please?" I said with with want in my eyes...

Tyler pov

I saw want in his eyes so I just nodded my head telling him it was okay ,but he didn't move like he couldn't believe I told him yes he could touch my ass again...so I took just right hand and lay it on my ass then look at him... he was scared to squeeze my ass like before because he thought am messing with him ,but am not messing with him...my bother may look innocent but when it comes to sex my brother has a really wild side...I can tell my the way he go on and on about how his first time is going too be...

"Just do it I know you want too" I said smirking at him...which made him blush... he starting to  move his hand on my butt really slow messaging it...but I knew he was holding back for some reason and told  "him you don't need to hold back..squeeze as much of  my ass as you want"  this resulted in him squeezing my ass and rubbing it much rougher..

AAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHH I moan and hugging his neck close too me as he squeezes my ass a little hard then before...

"Oooohhhhh Michael" I moan trying my best not to wake are mom up...

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a very nice ass?" Michael said looking straight at me and still squeezing my ass petty rough... and that cause me too blush red..

"No" I said looking away from my baby brother.. "well they should because that is one fine ass you have or are they just too blind to see it" he said giving my ass one last squeeze also rubbing it before taking his hand away from my ass...

"Thanks" Michael said feeling really happy that I let him touch my ass...

"Your welcome" I said as he walk to his bed and want to sleep... I walk to the other side of the room were my bed was and got in trying to fall asleep but I couldn't because I can't stop thinking of want just happened... I really like him touching me like that maybe I can help him if there's his sexual part of his body

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

hi loves don't forget to answer the chapter questions for each chapter because I really want to get to know my readers and also let me know what you think of the story so far please