Part 2

Blaze parked my car down the driveway in front of my house and casually got out and also retrieved his duffle bag, before he just waited for me to get out of the car and follow him I guess. I opened the house up and turned back to Blaze only to find him resting against the door jam with one of his signature smirks on his face.

"So... when are you leaving?" I asked a bit rudely.

"What no thank you darlin'?"

I roll my eyes, "Thank you... when are you leaving?"

"I'm not, I'm driving us back for the christening."

My eyes widen in shock before narrowing in annoyance, "Well I'll have to gather up some blankets and set the couch up for you." I reply sweetly before turning around and walking up the stairs to my room.

Blaze made no sound behind me but I knew by the goose bumps shivering along my back that he was following me up the stairs. I dumped my duffle bag just inside my room before gathering some blankets and a spare pillow. I again ignored Blaze and made my way back down stairs and dumped everything on the couch. I turned and noticed Blaze was watching me minus his duffle bag.

"Where's your duffle bag?"

"In your room..."

"What the fuck is it doing there?"

"Well that's where I'm stayin'."

This made me angry, "Look just because you're VP doesn't mean my uncle won't shoot you and doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to roll over and let you do whatever the fuck you want. You sleep on the couch."

"Your uncle has already done that; I will sleep where I want."

"Shot you?"

"Yeah, straight after you ran off last year, sobered me up real quick."

"Why would he do that?" I was beyond confused, the way Blaze had treated me was a normal biker thing.

"I treated you like shit." Was his simple reply.

I'm still confused, "So what, the club comes first, it's not like I matter in anything..."

Blaze's face turned into a glare as he approached me forcing me to sit on the couch to stay away from him, he put a hand on the couch on either side of my head, caging me in.

"That's bullshit, stop disregarding your importance and stop being okay with how you were treated that night." He growled out.

"I'm not okay with how you treated me Blaze but you also opened my eyes, although a bit harshly it needed to happen, I do need to lose weight, and I know I shouldn't bother with trying to get a guys attention because I'm not attractive, but I'm not going to go up to you and hit you because I don't know if you're aware of this or not but at 6'9" in height, made up of pure muscle I don't exactly have a chance of winning a fight with you. If you want the bed fine, I'll take the couch." I started off angry but ended up whispering out the last part as I looked away from him.

"Baby-"

"No, just save it for someone who cares Blaze, go to bed." I pushed against his chest but he wouldn't budge. I looked up at him only to gasp at the lust I saw in his eyes. I tried shaking my head but Blaze just grabbed the back of my head to keep me still and forced his mouth on my own. This was only my second kiss, again from this man and I still couldn't believe how breathtaking it was being kissed by him. He completely dominated my mouth with his tongue and instead of fighting him like I should have I moved my hands up into his hair and tugged his face closer to me. When Blaze let out a groan I finally came to my senses and shoved myself away from him.