The girl

This land, this desolate land. Rain dances off the ground as it pours from the night sky. Only a plain cool breeze and a stench of a foul oder fills this grassy hell hole. How did I get here? Who am I? I remember nothing from the life before, the life that was mine. I do remember a girl. She was beyond beauty, by any comparison, soft warm lips, fair pale skin, hair that would shine in the nights vale of darkness. Her name... I remember everything about her, but her name, I cannot remember. Finally, the sun shines through, wait... what's this? The sun in the dead of night, it's not the sun, it is her, she shines with an ever so brilliant glow of light, she embraces me, and says "Stay with me and burn...". I can smell my flesh burning, as I scream out, "Why, what have I done?" She grows silent, and begins to fade away, with her last statement, "eye for an eye." She laughs, as she disappearing a fiery waste land, only I remain, all alone. I wake up in a hospital bed, hooked up to machines that will help keep me alive again, I thought to myself... she will haunt me again, until she takes my life in my dreams. All because of that story night, we met in a road, so depressing, I remember her, so depressing. My life and soul are hers to take.
*+*+*+*+*+*+
What was the answer say it in the comments I'll tell you if your right or wrong
Bye peeps
-Lilly