You cant save her now

"Where is Ella , its ten and she said she would be back at nine" Ella's mother - Stacy - was getting really worried , until she saw Ella walk in . If you have read the one called help , then you will know that something isn't right here . Ella  had no facial expressions and she was walking like a robot . " Ella honey , where have you been?" Ella gave no reply so she so her mother Stacy asked again  " Ella , where were you ?" This time Ella just looked at her mother with a dazed look and said in a sad sounding voice " daddy did it , daddy killed me" The mother tried to hold Ella's hand but she went right through it , her daughter is a ghost! " daddy stabbed me in the forest , i think he is after you now mummy " The mother fell on the floor crying and then .... BANG  BANG BANG That was the door but she didn't dare open it invade it was her daughters father , coming after her . She opened the basement and hid in it before hearing the door getting kicked down . " Stacy , where are you ?" He asked to the empty looking house , he wasn't stupid , he knew she was hiding but just not where . "Daddy , please don't kill mummy " Ella's ghost said from the empty hallway. Somehow he didn't hear it , but he did hear something metal fall over in the basement. " oh Stacy , how did you think that you could get away with hiding from me " Stacy could access the attic from the basement and he knew that so he quietly made his way up to the attic . He got there before her so when she got there , he stabbed her in the back 100 times . He later found out that Ella's friends are having a sleepover there at 8 so he waited till he could have that moment aswell.

If you guys have any ideas for my next story that would be great and I'll give you a shout out for the one I like the most thanks bye peeps