x Christian Yelich x

Okay but can we just appreciate Christian with dogs for a second :)

~ request for miami-babe

"Now up to bat, center fielder, Christian Yelich," the announcer says as the crowd erupted in cheers. The game was tied 4-4 in the bottom of the 7th inning. The bases were loaded with two outs. Christian knew his team was depending on him to take the lead of the game against the Nationals and he felt confident.

As soon as the first pitch was thrown it made a loud thud and Christian was down. He was clawing at the dirt and wincing in pain. As the athletic trainer raced down to the field, the crowd was already booing and the umpire ejected Matt Albers.

When the athletic trainer reached Christian, there was blood trickling all down his face. They knew they had to get him to the hospital as soon as possible.

*Christian's POV*
When I woke I realized I wasn't at Marlins Park anymore, I was at the hospital. I have no idea what happened to me. The last thing I remember was that the bases were loaded and I was trying to score. Then I felt it, the pain was throbbing near my right jaw. "Owwwww" I couldn't stop yelling, it hurt so bad. Then my nurse came in laughing. "It can't hurt that bad! Especially since your an MLB player..." Wow, my nurse is not the nicest person. "Well, how about you try taking 97 MPH to the face, then come talk to me." I looked at her and she was laughing. She had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen and without knowing I started blushing. "Are you getting embarrassed?" She said in a jokingly manner. "What? No." I tried to play it off cool, but there was no denying my feelings for her, even though I just met her. "Okay, whatever." As she was saying that she started looking down and I noticed she started blushing as well. "Well, looks like I'm not the only one who's feeling this too." Her face gets even redder and she just shrugs. So I finally get the courage to ask her what I have been wanting to do for the past 30 minutes. "So, what do you say, after I'm out of here, wanna go on a "date" date with me?" I say, while putting date in air quotes, which made her laugh. God, I love her laugh. "I don't know about you, but I would love to know the name of the girl that I will be taking out." "It's Ellie." She said smiling. "Hmmm... Ellie. I like it. I could definitely get used to saying that."

WOAH... I've never written anything like that. I really hope you like it, Ellie (miami-babe )!!! I'm so sorry that it is not that good, but I am not that experienced!