x Andrew Benintendi x

This is for Karsyn!!!

---- I hope you enjoy!! ----

|||

It was currently the fourth inning and I was very much enjoying myself at the Red Sox game. I had the best seats in the house, right behind home plate. They were playing the Yankees, their biggest rivals. This meant there was a lot of fighting going on. A player from each team and one fan has already got ejected from the game. The Sox were winning by only a point, but I was still enjoying my time there. That is until a foul ball came flying right at me, hit by the one and only, Andrew Benintendi. He is my favorite player, and I have a slight crush on him. Part of me didn't like getting hit in the face with a foul ball, obviously, but another part of me did because it was hit by Andrew.

A few seconds later, some ushers escorted me to the clubhouse to check up on me to make sure I wasn't severely hurt. Luckily, it would just leave a big bruise and I would't have to get any stitches.

I was still at the clubhouse when it reached the end of the game. The next thing I know, I see Andrew running over to me. "I am so sorry that I hit you! Are you okay?" "Yes," I replied while laughing. It was so cute and funny to see how concerned he was. "Please let me make it up to you by taking you out for dinner tonight!" "That sounds perfect!" "I'll meet you in this exact spot around 8, -" "Oh, my name is Karsyn... Sorry I didn't mention that earlier!" "Alright, Karsyn, I can't wait! I'll be right out!"

-----

I hope you enjoyed this!!!!